4-Contact with a Violet

Haruhi's POV
That's (Y/N) (L/N) isn't it? Her music is so beautiful. I could watch her play all morning...."Hey Haruhi, what have you been up too?" Hikaru and Kaoru ask in a unison as they put their elbows on both my shoulders. "Well...I was enjoying my peaceful morning until you two showed up...." I said while keeping my gaze on (Y/N). "C'mon Haruhi just admit it, you enjoy our company." No, I don't. "Earth to Haruhi, are you even listening to us?!" I just ignore them and keep watching (Y/N) play the violin. The school bell rang, snapping me out of her graceful playing. I let out a loud sigh, time to head to class before I'm late. I walk out of the music ignoring what Hikaru and Kaoru were whispering about. I wouldn't want to get caught up in their plans...not after what I've been through for the first season.
Hikaru's POV
Once we found Haruhi we've trying to get her attention. Obviously Haruhi was ignoring us, because she was too busy being Haruhi. We look up to see what she was looking at. Oh...it's just a girl playing the violin. I start whispering into Kaoru's ear. "Hey isn't that the girl Kyoya-Senpai was talking about yesterday?" Kaoru nods his head in agreement. We look at each other and put on our mischievous smirks. "Kaoru, would you be so kind? Yes Hikaru, I would love too." Kaoru pulls out a camera and starts recording the girl playing the violin. "The boss can thank us later." I say as we both high five each other. The school bell snaps us out of recording with Haruhi pushing our arms off of her shoulders and walking away with a 'thanks for annoying me' look on her face. "Aww, c'mon Haruhi don't be that way!" I yelled while we both of us ran after her.
(Y/N)'s POV
Ouran's giant clock tower chimed making me stop playing. "I guess I better start getting to class." I let out a giant sigh as I pick up my violin case.
-------------------------------------------------------
'Finally, it's lunch time' this class is so boring. Why? Because I already know all this stuff and the teacher wouldn't stop calling my name to answer every question. I gather up all my books along with my violin and follow all the other students to the cafeteria. I stand in line waiting to get myself a tray. "I'll just have some (f/d) and some cake please." The personal chef smiles giving me what I ordered. I get my lunch and start looking around trying to find a place to sit. I find a seat and sit down. Taking a sip of my tea, I pull out my note pad flipping to a page with some music notes on it. I hum the music quietly as I start to memorize the movements of my playing. "Excuse me princess, mind if I sit here?!" I look up to see a boy with blonde hair and violet eyes. "Go ahead.." I say blankly, returning back to my notes. 'So...this is the Chairman's son, he's a lot different than I expected.' "Thank you, you know, a fine maiden like you shouldn't be sitting herself Miss....?" I shut my notebook making eye contact with him again. "(L/N), (Y/N) (L/N). You must be must be Tamaki Suoh correct." He gives me a surprised look that quickly turns into a smile. "Yes, that's right princess," he pulls out a white rose. "And my apologies, I didn't realize that I was talking to the daughter of the two greatest musicians in the country." He winks and puts the rose behind my ear. I just sat there with a blank expression on my face. Since I've been alone my whole life, I'd never experienced what it's like to be in love...or anything. Which means...this boy means nothing to me. "Princess (Y/N) I was wondering if maybe you would like to stop by music room #3 after school. My best friend Kyoya Ootori and the rest of my club have been waiting for your arrival. They would love to meet you!" In class I did hear some girls talking about...'The Host club' but...why would I want to fond over a guy who I know I'll never have. The clock tower chimes again. "Looks like the rest of our conversation will have to wait. Let me know when you made up your mind, I look forward to your visit." And with that, Tamaki walks out of the café heading back to his class.