8- Flower Catches the Eye

(Oof, sorry this took so long. I been too excited on writing a different story:)

 I been too excited on writing a different story:)

(Y/N)'s POV
A few weeks later... I honestly haven't paid a visit to the Host Club at all since then. I guess you could say.. I was kind of angry at them for deciding that I should join the club without going it through to me first.

First off.. Tamaki Suoh, Chairman's son. I thought he would be more..superior. But he turned out to be the biggest extrovert I know. And I was kinda expecting more from the glasses guy...

"Excuse me.. (Y/N)-Senpai.?" I look away from the window and see a bunch of first years surrounding my desk. "Yes?" I'm mostly what you call an introvert. I don't really like it when a whole crowd's eyes are on me.

"Is it true.? Are you really joining the Host Club?" Most of the girls started squealing in my face, as some of them had hearts in their eyes. I twitch my eye in annoyance. 'Great. Now rumors are starting to spread.?!'

"I'm afraid I have not decided yet, ladies." They all give me clueless looks. I sigh and stand up from my desk, packing up my stuff. "I shall be heading somewhere. Until we meet again." I softly smile and head towards the music room.

I could hear their excited screams from across the hall. I grow an irk mark and walk inside Music Room #1. I set down my stuff and started playing a song. Throughout my playing, I see something outside the window.

I stood there frozen on what I saw. It was the twins staring at me through the window. I made a disturbed face and just stare back at them. 'Wait... Isn't this the third floor.?' One of them slaps a piece of paper against the glass.

Come join us at the Host Club. I shake my head no and watch them fall off the windowsill. I stood there for moment to see if I'm just being delusional. My phone started buzzing and I picked it up to see it was an unknown number.

Hello, this is Kyoya Ootori. I huff and shove my phone inside my bag. 'How in the word did he get my number.?!' I started packing up my stuff and texted my driver to come meet me outside the school.

I bolted for the stairs and walked outside the door. My driver opened the door for me and I just threw my stuff all in there. I take a deep breath to calm myself down. "Are you alright, Milady?" The driver asks..

"Yes, I'm fine. I'd like to get home as soon as possible please." The driver nods his head and starts driving. At the corner of my eye I see Tamaki running and waving at me, trying to catch up to the car.

I duck down and look the other way. Once I got to my estate, I quickly walked inside. "Perfect timing, Misstress. Your friends have come to pay you a visit." The Head Maid bows down to me and gestures me to the dining hall.

"I don't recall making any friends since we've moved here.?" I was wondering who could have visited me. "Two boys from Ouran told me they were your friends, Miss." I stare at her in disbelief. 'Oh no..'

I walk inside the dining hall to see the small blonde and the tall black haired guy. "Hey, (Y/N)-chan.!" The blonde happily waves at me. I look at my Head Maid for a second. She's watching me closely to make sure I'm not impolite. She can be very scary sometimes.

"Hello.." I smile and walk towards the table. "You are..Haninozuka-Senpai and Morinozuka-Senpai..right.?" The blonde smiles and nods his head. "That's me!" He laughs and waves his hands in the air.

"So, (Y/N)-chan... We wondering if you will be to come and join us at the club tomorrow?"