11- Time to Bloom

(Y/N)'s POV"Good afternoon, (Y/N)

(Y/N)'s POV
"Good afternoon, (Y/N)." I stare down at the clean tiled floor, not even bothering to look up at their familiar faces. "Good afternoon, Father." I keep my head down, without even trying to look up at my parents faces.

"Mr. Suoh and Mr. Ootori had informed us that you've been making friends?" I tense up and look to my side, seeing Tamaki and Kyoya smirking at me. I glare at them while hearing my father clear his throat.

"I have not. I've been sticking to my schedule and playing the violin as you wish." I ignore the boys in the background as I try to reason with my father. 'Technically, I haven't since I was the one trying to ignore them all.'

"Forgive me Sir, but your daughter has in fact been making friends. We've also made her a member of our Host Club." Tamaki says in his cheerful annoying voice. Everyone in the room froze, including my parents who had disfigured looks on their faces.

"A Host Club.? Didn't you use to be in one when we were in Highschool?" My mother looks at my father with a smug look on her face. 'What.?' I stand up, as Tamaki and Kyoya stand next to me with confused faces as well.

"Dad..you were a host.?" I stare at my father with a puzzled look on my face. I couldn't believe what I just heard. My father use to be in a Host Club.? "Well, I- Oh, don't be silly, that's how we met in the first place."

My mother yanks my father by the ear, pulling him towards the front door. "(Y/N), I understand what you're going through. Believe me, your grandmother put me through the same faze. Which is why, your father and I have wiped your music lessons clean."

I stare at my parents with a shocked expression, I couldn't understand anything right now. "It means you're free to do whatever you please." Tamaki smiles, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"I believe I owe you an apology." I smile and bow down to them. "I believe you owe us a favor as well, Princess." Kyoya smiles, gesturing to what he means. "Yes.."

~the next day~

The whole gathers around as Tamaki takes a seat next to the piano wearing a suit. I stand next to wearing a matching dress, bringing up my violin. We start off playing a song. The crowd applauded as we keep playing.

I look to my right seeing my parents smiling at me from the distance..

"Thank you for playing with us tonight, Princess." Tamaki takes my hand and offers me a dance. "It was a pleasure playing with you, Boss."