part 4

Evening
9:00 PM
I MAX Theatre

Arnav and Kushi reached the I MAX theatre exactly at 9.00 pm. So, parking their SUV in the parking lot, Arnav took Kushi inside and they took a ticket for the movie- Ek villain.

They both got the corner seats, they sat down there with one Packet of popcorn and the movie started. Arnav at first started getting bored or say is busy ogling at his wife & searching for a chance to hold his wife's hand for Some Romance but of no use. His wife is very much busy watching the movie. So, he started watching his wife's expression but he got to see only one expression on his wife face even after staring at her for half an hour and the expression of her's is very serious as she was in a serious problem or say a Raw Agent searching for his prey. So, he couldn't stare at her serious expression and turned his face towards the Screen to at least watch the movie. He slowly but too quickly got engrossed in the movie for the next 2 hours along with his wife.

They came outside of the theatre after watching the movie and Kushi is walking along with Arnav wounding her Hands around his Left Arm and keeping her head on his left shoulder. Kushi started talking With Arnav.

"Arnav Ji, Movie was awesome, right?" to which Arnav Nods his head "I just cried looking at that movie but that Hero Guru was so rude to Ayesha at starting, poor she. If I would be in her place I wouldn't even let that Guru manhandle me. I wouldn't fall in love with a rude, arrogant, egoistic man." Kushi turns to Arnav.

"What do you mean Kushi? She fell in love with him and love can happen to anyone with anyone at any time. I know he is rude but he loves her, right?" said Arnav to Kushi frowning.

"BTW you too fell in love With ME,  a rude, arrogant, and egoistic Man. Does that mean you didn't want to fall in love with me?  Will you leave m-"  Kushi heard him say and before he can say more Kushi cut him off.

"Arnav Ji, you are rude and arrogant but not a Criminal ", said Kushi to Arnav.

"So what would you have left me If I was a Criminal?"  asked Arnav with an emotion that no one can predict.

"Arnav Ji, My love is not that weak to leave you and it's not in my hand not to fall for you.  It's just that I already fell for you and where did that movie get us into? Why are you taking it seriously?  I just said my opinion that Guru was rude to Ayesha at starting but eventually he started to fall for her right?  He realized his love and made Ayesha FEEL HIS LOVE by leaving his illegal Activities and joining the job, like the same way you too were rude at actually you too fell for me and married me with all the rituals because it was my dream", Kushi explained to him but at the same time gave him the hints of that he is not putting any effort in making her FEEL HIS LOVE. He said he loves her, and married her to fulfill her dream wedding that doesn't mean he actually loves her.  He has to make her feel loved and cherished which didn't happen till now.

Pyaar karne alag baath hai aur Pyar jatana along baath hai. Arnav Pyaar to Karta hai par jataata nahi, aur Joh Pyaar jataaya nahi jaata voh Pyaar Mohabbat Kaise banta?

(Loving someone is different and marking the sign of the same love is different. Arnav does love her but doesn't signify it and the love which doesn't get signified, how can it be Love?)

So, actually, Kushi's mission is to make her husband realize that he does love her but doesn't signify it which is very important for a successful married life which he may or may not understand in this movie.

"I Love you, Kushi. Don't ever think of leaving me. Just hit me, beat me, and do whatever you like if I do something wrong. Just don't leave me. I Can't breathe without you," said Arnav with the gut feeling he is feeling inside his heart.