Part 16

Heya, any one missed me?

After a long time right? 

I know I'm late but I'm still not recovered from typhoid but yes I'm better now. I can only update this much. Forgive me for that. 

**********

He stood there numb looking at Parvathi who is standing in front of him. She smiled at him." Planning to go somewhere? " asked Parvathi giving a sly smile.

" How dare you come to my room?", gritted Manohar looking at Parvathi.

"There is no such board hanging in front of your room", said Parvathi raising her eyebrows and smirking.

Manohar fumed more looking at her banter "Even I don't have any interest in doing that for a simple stranger", said Manohar.

" If you have thought of leaving the premises. I've to move", said Manohar.

" I just wanted to look at your face as my mood was bad", said Parvathi wryly and went away.

Bitch thought Manohar.

Arnav is in his office thinking about the information he got from Karthi. According to the call records, Parvathi conversed with someone out of town which clearly indicates that the person registered on that particular phone number is out of town. By tracing the IMEI Number of the phone, he got to know that the phone is newly bought may, especially for the purpose of the kidnapping fiasco. The call was recorded too. So he got to know that Parvathi is involved in some kidnapping and the victim escaped from their clutches and he doubts that they both were talking about Mohini as they didn't even for once mentioned the victim's name. The thing that is nagging him is that Mohini's kidnapped location is far away from the location where the kidnapper is conversing with Parvathi. So he can't be sure that they both are talking about Mohini. The situation may be anything. He just has to concentrate more, investigate and solve this puzzle.

He chuckled at that thought. A businessman is thinking about the crime scene nowadays. It would have been better if he is a Cop instead of a businessman as he is nowadays putting his brain into crime scenes more.

Crime scenes

Something lit in his brain. He has to implement the several attempts of crime on Sheetal too. At least his detective mind will be useful in punishing Sheetal. Karthi will find out about the relationship between Parvathi and Mohini as per his doubts. Until then, he will play with Sheetal in a way that she will be behind the bars for her life time. No more child play. The Real game starts now.

He smiled wryly at that thought.
He called his manager immediately.

"Send Ms. Sheetal Kapoor to my Cabin", said Arnav and after getting a positive reply from the other side, he hung up the phone.
After a few minutes, a visibly ugly Sheetal came inside afraid of what punishment she is going to bear not knowing that she is going to be happy which is nothing but temporary.

"So Ms.Sheetakapoor, I am promoting you for an assistant designer for the upcoming fashion show", said Arnav while Sheetal stood numb not able to believe her luck in fact not able to believe her own ears. Sheetal smiled widely at him thinking that he is at last flatter over her whereas the situation is totally different for Arnav as it is visibly the first step for the destruction of Sheetal Kapoor. Arnav smirked internally while there was no expression on his face externally.

"Go and start your work in your allotted cabin. I hate careless, lazy people. Hope you'll not do any mistakes", said Arnav without looking at her his eyes are glued to the laptop screen his fingers are busy in typing something.