part 8

Raizada Mansion

Balcony

Manorama is still crying remembering pari where Manohar is trying to calm her down but what to do? Can anyone be able to forget their child?

Manohar let Manorama Cry After Sometime, took her to their room, and eventually, they did get into a deep Slumber even though both are upset & hurt over Something, burdening their hearts.

Parvathi on the other side is in her room looking at the stars, smirking to herself as she successfully destroyed the HAPPINESS between Manorama & Manohar for at least a few minutes.

She is here for Revenge, A Revenge of obsession, hate, and loathe. She will not take a relaxing breath until she gets what she wants. She will destroy everything for what she is here for.

The Countdown already started from the time she sketched the plan. She will not back off now, not ever. The plan is already started implemented by her. Seems like Success is on her side. But what Destiny is for? Is there any guarantee of Destiny? Today it is on her side, But Tomorrow can it be on her side again?

Let's See what destiny kept stored for her.

Arshi's Room

Arnav is in their Room thinking about Kushi lost in his Dreamland Where Kushi who just came out from the washroom after her much-needed refreshment looked at Arnav who is so lost in his KUSHI'S Land which is, of course, unknown to her. But Our Kushi misunderstood him as his vision was at the Direction of TV where Salman khan's Movie 'Dabang' is playing Where there is a Scene of Sonakshi Sinha revealing her Navel. Kushi looked at his Smiling From whose vision is on TV or Say Sonakshi Sinha according to Kushi.

So, She just did what every wife would Do..! Any Idea?

Arnav Who sat on the bed heard some Sound which was a wake-up call to him from his Dreamland, near his foot Only to look at a vase which is broken on the floor near his feet. He looked up to see how it came near his feet, Seems like the vase is too in love with him that it just hit near his feet instead of his head.

Looking at Kushi who is looking at him flaring her nose, keeping her both hands on her waist, Representing A KALI AVATAR as if he did some or rather say a great crime which no one would dare to do. Of course, no husband would dare to do that even if it unknowingly. So, How come Arnav can do that?

"Kushi, What happened Sweetheart? Why are you so angry? Did I do anything wrong?" Kushi heard Arnav Say this and looked -Oops, glared at him for acting so innocent. Poor he, doesn't even know what's the reason for his wife's riled-up form.

" Wrong?, You are saying it is wrongdoing? Really, it is a sin. You did a Sin Arnav Ji." Kushi said still glaring at him but with more intensity now.

Arnav sat there confused as he doesn't know why did his wife say something like that, what did he do? But, One thing is clear to him whoever's fault it is he would say sorry anyway. Of course, he doesn't have any shame to apologize or Confess his feelings for his wife even without any particular reason. It is the main thing he wanted and Vowed to do from the time he realized his mistakes or Say negligence.

"I am sorry, Kushi. I'll not do anything which you don't like anymore", Arnav said to Kushi after a few minutes as he thought & thought more and Came to the conclusion that his wife is angry with him because he sat on her side of the bed.