part 6

I am sorry guys for the late update. I was Caught up with some personal issue and Right now I am Caught up in settling with my new hostel & New Room
So, I got late...
But...
Here's the update as compensation and thank you guys, I think just because of your love my stories are selected in Wattys entry. Because without your Support I'll not able to Continue my Stories....!
So...Here's the update.
Enjoy!

Arshi's Room

Kushi is looking at the phone in her hand as if it is her favorite candy sitting on the bed. Arnav looked at his wife's adorable look at his sister's phone and internally smacked his head thinking where did he get such a crazy wife from? Kushi, like a little child who got her favorite chocolate, with enthusiasm unlocked her Sister-in-law's phone, opened the FM Radio, and started searching for the latest recordings and got it in a few minutes and Arnav just stood there not knowing what to do.

Kushi started playing the recording with utmost concentration as if she is preparing for a GATE Mock Examination. And Yes, what is there in the Recording? Why Late? Let's hear it!

Arnav too Concentrated back on the recording to know the remaining story and see if it is any help for him.

"Good Evening Delhi.
I am back with the remaining half of the story.

Show hai Arushi ki
Full-on Kushi ki

(Show is Arushi's
Full-on Kushi)

So, My lovely Listeners, Are you excited about the remaining story?
I know, I know, my Cutie Pies are very excited. Aren't you? Yes, Of course, You are!

So....So.....So...

I know you are going to kill me for Sure for repeating this 'SO'...So many times...But...But it should be a bit Suspense Right?

So, for now, listen to this beautiful song...

Bhula Dena Mujhe

From Ashiqui 2

Composed by jeet Ganguly
And
Sung by Mustafa Zahid

"Ugghhh! I want a story, not Bhula dena", said Kushi irritated.

"Patience Kushi...Be patient", Kushi heard Arnav saying it and she was more irritated along with being frustrated.

"Oh, My! Look who is saying? Patience ka baap...!Huh.....! Bada aya Laad governor patience ke bare mein Bashan dene. Pehle toh Kudh patient raho aur baad mein sab ko sikhana. Laad governor kahike", said Kushi mocking him.

(Oh my! Look who is saying? Father of patience....!Huh...Here Comes Laad governor to Lesson about patience. First you be patient and then lesson about it. Laad Governor)

Arnav who heard Kushi frowned at her and left his precious 'What the'.
Kushi sat there pouting listening to the song as she can't do anything.
Arnav stood there admiring her pouty face making the atmosphere Romantic but alas can the atmosphere is Romantic when a sad breakup Song is playing? So, the atmosphere turned out to be not so Romantic.