part 18

AR Fashion House

Delhi

In his Cabin, the great hunk Arnav Singh Raizada is very much engrossed in his thoughts belonging to the happenings around him from the past few days. As he knows the ugly truth now, he has to punish the culprit but still, he doesn't get to know why would she do something like that. What will she gain from doing something like that? He is still not able to know the reason behind her behavior. Only she could tell him the reason behind her cheap tricks. Only she could tell the truth about kushi's parents. Who were her parents, he will get to know about that, very soon. Much to his peace, peace of mind.

He was bought back to his ASRush self after hearing someone knock on his cabinet door. He sat straight and granted his prey to enter the cabin. Be looked up to see Aman.

"ASR, Everything is Ready for the meeting", said his loyal Manager Aman Mathur. He smirked at the thought of meeting.

" Good. After a long time, Going to enjoy this conference meeting", said smirking Arnav. The conference meeting is very important for the upcoming fashion where the top 3 fashion leading companies are participating and today there is a meeting between AR and Pearl Company who were shortlisted based upon their presentation a few weeks back, for the Grand fashion show.

"Let me collect my files. I'm coming. ", Said an overenthusiastic Arnav. Aman went away smirking. While Arnav went to the meeting just after a minute Aman went away, all the way literally whistling.

AR Conference Room

Everyone is waiting for the CE0 where Sheetal is also present between them as today the sample designs are going to be presented in front of the sponsors to make sure the fashion show would be a grand success.

Arnav Singh Raizada is on time defining his perfection. There he shot a look at his opponent Mr. Rastogi, CEO of pearl Fashion House and he was smirking looking at the mighty ASR. Arnav didn't show any expression on his face and he looked at his Fashion Designer Mr.Rohit who was already looking at him. They exchanged a few glances and Arnav with an ASRish expression sat down on his allocated seat. Sponsors were waiting for Pearl's company representative to start the presentation as the first turn was Pearl's.

Mr. Rastogi's representative started their presentation which blew away the fuses of the AR Company Representative while Arnav just smirked where Mr. Rastogi who is also smirking sat there confused looking at ASR's expression. Soon the presentation was completed and Arnav Singh Raizada stood up to say something about the presentation.

"I feel proud to announce that My Company's Hard work and Designs are the best in the Fashion market that my opponents were very much eager to present the stolen away designs from My Company", said Arnav looking straight at Mr. Rastogi.

Sponsors looked at the determined ASR and soon after a few minutes Pearl ad AR Fashion House are stuck between arguments regarding the leaking of AR designs or better say Pearl Company stealing away AR designs.

All the while Arnav was internally smirking, dancing upon his plan's success.

Soon enough police were called and after everything hours of investigation, Ms. Sheetal Kapoor and Mr. Rastogi were arrested for the crime of fraud. Pearls company is dismissed from the fashion show. And the chance to participate in a Grand fashion show is given to AR and Mehta's Company.