part 5

Arshi's Room

Arnav is pacing back and forth along the room, clenching and unclenching his fists while thinking about the Conversation that took between his family. He remembered how Manorama compared him with Aarav.

'Hello Hi Bye Bye! Chotte packet bilkul Arnav bitwa jaisan hai'

(Hello HI Bye Bye! Chote Packet is just like Arnav)

His Nani's and Di's Reaction to his Mami's Comparison.

Is this what actually happens around me?

Why did I fail to notice until now?

How can Aarav be So Similar to me?

He remembered the story told on FM and how he answered Kushi's question regarding the little girl being the princess's daughter. He remembered how he said that the little girl can not be a princess's daughter. Her walking and dressing style matching with a princess, can't be inherited from genes. She must be trained to act like a princess.

Aarav too is exactly behaving like me. Can it be possible? But how Can it be possible?

Why the heck I didn't notice this?

Where did my brain go?

Can it be Co-incidence?
But how can it be a Coincidence?
We can believe Coincidence if it happens based on One or two gestures but the case is different here.
Aarav's every gesture reminds me of myself.
Aarav is just 6 years old! So, Sheetal would have been pregnant for at least one month at Harvard University itself. There is no one out there in Harvard who exactly behaves like me and most importantly Sheetal was my Girlfriend at that time. I didn't even touch her nor she was seen with anyone out there.

How can Aarav be so similar to me?

'Sorry for the inconvenience Anjali. It's his habit, just like his father, and always gets angry. Just like his father.'

Why Did Sheetal said like that?
She was in a relationship with me and doesn't actually mingle with everyone there. She was silent and doesn't have maximum friends. She wasn't even friendly with any other arrogant man there.

What must be she hinting at?
First of all, she has a child of 6 years who exactly behaves like me more like he is well trained, and then she must be pregnant in Harvard itself which is impossible as she was in a relationship with me not roaming around with others.
Something is Fishy here, with Sheetal. I have to find out!

And how can my family keep comparing him with me and that too in front of my Kushi?

KHUSHI!

What must be Khushi thinking about me and Aarav? She even knows that Sheetal is my EX. What if she misunderstands me?
No. She won't. She loves me & trusts me way beyond anything. But What if?

'But if the princess is not innocent & guilty, Prince should leave her.'

Arnav remembered how his wife said the prince should leave the princess.