Chapter 5- Shane's POV

I close the door behind me and just stand there. I felt this weird, tingly feeling. It's kind of like the feeling I had after me and Lisa's first date. What does it mean? I brush it off and walk into the kitchen. I give corny some food and sit on the couch. I wasn't really sad anymore. Just numb. After about 20 minutes of just sitting there, I start to really think about what has happened. I'm single. Wait...what am I going to tell all our viewers?! We both made a pact that if we ever broke up, we wouldn't make a video. But I can't just not tell my viewers. I take my phone out of my pocket and start to text her.

Shane- Hey so um...I know we agreed a long time ago that if we broke up we wouldn't make a video about it so...what do you wanna do?

Lisa- Um. I guess we can make videos. We have to let everyone know some how. I'm ok with it if you are...

Shane- Ok.

Lisa- K. Bye.

I open my camera app, take a deep breath, and press record.

"Hey what's up you guys...so um...I don't really know how to say this but...me and Lisa actually broke up. This isn't a joke. This isn't a dare. This is real. And I don't want you guys going and talking shit and tweeting her mean stuff because she's a good person and has a good heart. She just felt that our lives and our careers are going separate ways. And now that I think about it, I have to agree. So...starting today...I'm going to try to be happy and positive and move. Again, I say, don't go talking shit! Everything will be fine! Alright well I'm gonna go! Sorry it's so short. Trust me. I won't be doing anything fun for a while. Well, I hope you had fun hanging with me. I had fun hanging with you. And I will see yooou...tomorrow! Aaarg!"

I stopped recording and put my phone on the coffee table. "Wow...didn't realize how boring it is without Lisa...." I said out loud. I went to the kitchen to grab a snack, sat on the couch, and turned on the tv. A repeat episode of Rupaul's Drag Race had just started when there was a knock on the door.