Chapter 12- Joey's POV

I take one more look at the diner as we drive away. I really do love them. The diner is like a home away from home. It's nice to just get away. The only people who have ever been here with me are Brittany and, now, Shane. They love Shane. I'm so relieved. I hope Shane is a part of my life for a very long time.
Shane and I have been just chatting, sometimes just sitting in comfortable silence.
"So what do you wanna do now?" I ask, squeezing his hand.
"Do you wanna just go back to my house and relax and watch a movie or something?" He asks.
"That actually sounds amazing. O my gosh, I just realized neither of us have vlogged today!" I say, reaching in my pocket to grab my camera. "Mind if I vlog now?" I ask, glancing at Shane.
"No. Go ahead." He smiles. I turn on my camera and press record.
"Hello there everyone! I'm here, again, with Shane! *points camera to shane* We just can't stay away from each other, can we?!" I laugh.
"Of course not! I missed my boyfriend!" He says, winking at the camera. My heart kind of flutters.
"Well we just got done eating the most AMAZING breakfast and now we're going back to Shane's to hang out and-"
"Have sex of course!" Shane interrupts. I laugh, trying to cover up my nervousness. Was he joking or was he serious?
"Haha. Totally, Shane. Well, I'm going to go 'cause I don't wanna vlog and drive. I'm a dare devil! Ok sooo see you guys later!" I say as I stop recording. I put my camera down and grab Shane's hand again. "You're crazy!" I laugh, still trying to figure out if he was serious or not.
"Fun crazy or Amanda Bynes crazy?" He says, bursting out into laughter. And here comes the snorting. I can't help but smile at him.
"You're so adorable when you snort." I admit.
We finally make it back to Shane's after our long day. We walk into his apartment and collapse on the couch. He grabs me by the waist, pulls me closer, and we cuddle as he turns on some movie. After about 15 minutes, we're not even watching the movie anymore. We're just staring into each other's eyes. Not speaking. Just staring. I pull his chin closer and kiss him. Slowly, sweetly at first. Then he pulls me onto him as we start to make out. It's amazing. But I don't want to take it too far.
"Shane?" I breathlessly ask.
"Yah?" He asks, kind of panting.
"I just want to be honest with you. I don't wanna move too fast. Is that ok?" I hesitantly ask, still trying to catch my breath. He smiles at me.
"That's perfectly ok with me."
I smile and kiss him again. We lay there cuddling for a little while longer when I start to yawn.
"It's getting kind of late. Do you want to just stay the night here?" He asks, kind of hesitating.
"Really?" I ask, smiling.
"Yah. If you want..." He trails off.
"I would love to, boyfriend." My smile spreading across my face. I get off of him and pull him up, dragging him to the bedroom.
"You wanna borrow some pajamas?" He asks, walking into the closet.
"Um, shorts are ok." I reply, taking off my shirt. He walks back into the bedroom and stops. He looks me up and down and smiles. I start to blush. God, Joey, you sure do blush a lot!!!
"Damn..." Shane says, finally looking me in the eyes. He hands me the shorts and walks into the bathroom, getting himself ready for bed. I hurry and pull off my jeans, put the shorts on, and hop into the bed. Wow, this bed is really comfortable. He walks out of the bathroom and smiles at me again.
"What?" I ask, covering my face with the covers. I hear him walk over to the bed and crawl in.
"Nothing. I just like seeing you in my bed." He admits. He pulls me by the waist again and I put my head on his chest and smile.
"Well I like being in your bed." I kiss his chest and look at him. I sigh contently. "Goodnight."
"Goodnight." He smiles and kisses me. The warmth from his body is very comforting, causing me to fall asleep almost instantly. I could get used to this.