Chapter 3

Mira's Pov

"Lisanna and I are only friends." Natsu answered and I sighed in relief. Thank Mavis! My Nalu will ship!

"Eh? But you and Lisanna are always together?" Wakaba asked confused.

"Yeah!" Reedus agreed.

"Is it wrong to hang out with Lisanna just this day?" Natsu said and went straight to me. "Hey Mira! Can I have my usual please."

"Okay Natsu," I said and went to prepare Natsu's usual food. So Lisanna and him are just hanging out? No more? But I'm still not contented. What if they are hanging out and soon their feelings will be developed and the next they are a couple! AHHH!! My ship will sink and I can't let that happen!!

"By the way, where's Luce?" I heard Natsu asked and I can't help myself to squeel. He called Lucy, Luce and I think mission Nalu is still in progress!

"Huh? I thought you refused Lucy to go on a job this morning?" Erza asked Natsu and he was confused.

"Yeah I did but where is she? It's getting late." Natsu said and I squeel harder. Natsu is concerned to Lucy!!

"Hey Mira, are you alright?" Kinana asked and I just smiled at her.

"Yep! I'm very happy!" I replied and she just shrugged.

I finished preparing Natsu's order and gave it to him. "Thanks Mira!"

"No biggie," I replied with my usual smile.

"Love rival went on a job with my beloved Gray-sama," Juvia spoke which made Natsu cough. Ohhhh, jealoussss..

"WHAT!??" Natsu burst but Erza smacked his head to behave. "Ow,"

"Gray and Lucy huh?" Macao said.

"Well, they're actually cute with each other," Nab said which he only recieves a dark aura and death glare from Natsu and Juvia.

My ship is on it's way to sail!! The time Lucy and Gray comes back, I'm pretty sure Nalu and Gruvia will happen sooner.

"Delivery from Lucy Heartfilia!" The mail man shouted from the door and Happy gladly takes it.

"From Lucy?" Erza asked, somehow getting worried.

"Oh no!! the letter must be telling that Lucy and Gray are getting married and will not come back!" Juvia cried again and I giggled at her stupid imagination. GrayLu won't happen.

"It said, To Mira." Happy stated and gave it to me.

"What does it say!?" Natsu asked impatiently.

I opened the letter and reads it.

Dear Mira,

Gray and I will not come back today and will come home the day after tomorrow. It's because we're going to the Food Buffet tomorrow night and we wanted to come since it's part of the reward. Don't you worry, Gray and I are fine. Tell the others if they get worried of us not coming back!

Love, Lucy and Gray

"What does it say!?" Natsu asked again and I smiled.

"Gray and Lucy won't come back today," I announced.

"WHAATT!?? WHY!?" Both Natsu and Juvia shouted in unison.

"They'll be back the day after tomorrow so let's not worry. They still have things to settle in their job." I said and they understands except Natsu and Juvia.

"So that means Gray-sama and love rival still be together in 3 days!?" Juvia exclaims and sulked.

Natsu also sulked and continue finishing his food silently. This is interesting, both of them are sulking because their lovers are together. Hehe, I had a plan!

Update!!! Hihi😄🥰
Btw. Sorry for the wrong grammars or typos. ✌😁

I'm actually excited for the next update of the 100 year quest manga 😁

...