Final Chapter

Third Person's Pov

2 years later...

"My water broke," Lucy silently said but her husband with his dragon ears, heard it well.

Natsu immediately carried Lucy and ran to the guild. "Mira!! Wendy!! The time has come!!"

"To the infirmary!" Mira ordered and Natsu placed Lucy in the bed.

"Now Lucy, take deep breaths and PUSH!"

"JUVIA'S GIVING BIRTH!!!" Then Gray arrived holding a pregnant Juvia who is ready to give birth.

"Alright! Let's do this!" Mira exclaims, excitedly.

6 years later...

"Lushyyy!! Nashi and Natsu burnt the house again." Happy informed Lucy who was peacefully drinking her favorite strawberry milkshake in the counter at the guild.

Lucy deeply sighed. It was the third time that they burnt the house and she was not surprised at all. After giving birth to Nashi and discovering that she got her magic from her father, Lucy already knew that Nashi and Natsu will be a chaos.

"Juvia?" Lucy called. Juvia was sitting beside at her and immediately gave her a knowing smiled.

"You guys are always welcome in our house, Lucy." Juvia said.

"Thanks," Lucy replied.

The guild door burst open revealing Natsu and Nashi. They weren't hurt and actually they were kinda proud of what they have done.

"Hey Luce! Nashi learned the Dragon Slayer Roar this time!" Natsu quickly approached Lucy with a proud smile.

"Really? I'm so proud!" Nashi then ran to her mom's embrace. Lucy then glared at Natsu and Natsu noticed it.

"Sorry Luceee, I promise to fix it by next week!" Natsu stated. Lucy rolled her eyes and sighed.

Natsu do destroys their house but he will always fix it after.

"We're back!!" Gray exclaimed, coming back after the job he went with his son, Storm.

"My boys!" Juvia then went to them to give them hugs.

"Awee such a lovely family," Wakaba said.

"Nashi!"

"Storm!"

The two kids hugs each other and went to play at the guild's playground. After Lucy and Juvia giving birth, Mira decided to put a playground in the guild with the approval of the master. Also, Erza and Mira are already expecting their first baby next month.

"Storm and Nashi looks cute together." Macao spoke.

"Yeah, no doubt they'll end up together soon." Wakaba replied.

"Their magic also fits with each other too," Nab added.

"So? I see a smoke nearby, did the house burnt again, Lucy?" Gray asked Lucy.

"Yup." Lucy replied.

"Not surprised at all." Gray stated, smirking at Natsu and Natsu noticed it.

"Wanna go Ice Princess?" Natsu then charges at Gray.

"Heck yeah!" Then they started fighting.

They were actually confident in fighting inside the guild knowing that Erza is in Crocus with Jellal so they are safe.

"Guys! Not when your kids are around!" Cana shouted but they were inseparable.