NEW BOOK!!! [coming soon!]

Title: Road Trip

Category: Fanfiction, Adventure, Comedy, Romance, Mystery, and a little Fantasy😉

Description: The gang (Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Juvia, Gajeel, Levy, Jellal, Erza, Laxus, and Mira) were curious about their school's holy land which is the Tenrou Island during Gildarts' discussion because the island was said to be full of wonders and it has magic.

The gang decided to find this mysterious place around in Fiore with the help of Mavis' journal they found on the school's library.

What awaits the gang? Can they find the island and will find answers? 😉😉😉

When: Soon on April😉

See you guys on my next story! ❤️

SNEAK PEEK!

"I have a feeling that they are the chosen ones." Mavis stated.

"How sure are you about this first master?" Makarov asked facing Mavis.

"Just my calculations." Mavis smiled. "And I'm a hundred percent sure that they will find Tenrou within 10 days."

"10 days!?" Gildarts exclaims shocked. "That's so long."

"Yes," Mavis replied. "And also based on my calculations, they will start this sunday morning."

"How about class?" Gildarts asked since it was friday and summer break is still next month.

"Just excused them, I have hope that they will find Tenrou and save Fairy Tail." Mavis replied.

Makarov only sighed and agreed on Mavis.

He thought that Mavis' calculations is always right and also hope that they can save Fairy Tail from Acnalogia.

"Alright, but I will have some students to follow them. In case something happens." Makarov spoke and the three of them agreed.