Chapter 12

Gray's Pov

Lucy and I went to the famous amusement park in Magnolia to hang out. We we're still walking around not knowing where to begin to enjoy ourselves.

How can I enjoy myself if the love of my life is enjoying someone's presence than mine. I swear to beat that tabasco freak if he ever dare to hurt my Juvia... But then, ever since they starts getting close to each other, I can't help myself but miss Juvia being around me.

I miss her presence.

I miss her calling me 'Gray-sama'.

I miss everything about her.

If only I wasn't a jerk to her in the first place and only admit my true feelings for her, she will still always be by my side until now. Oh how I wish I could bring back my Juvia.

"Thinking about Juvia?" Lucy suddenly spoke, snapping me from my own thoughts. I slowly nod my head in response and she understood.

"How about you make it up with Juvia? I will help you." Lucy said, making me halt. "What do you say?" She give me her genuine smile knowing she'll help me for sure.

Make it up with Juvia??

Should I try? What if she doesn't want me anymore?

"I don't know..." I mummbled. Chicken nuggets I'm such a coward when it comes to love!

"Stop being a scaredy cat Gray and be a man for Juvia!" I don't know if that was an insult or is encouraging me but I somehow glare at her.

But Lucy's right though, I am indeed a scaredy cat.. Ugh! But I can't afford to lose Juvia!

I rolled my eyes, crossed my arms, and sighed in defeat. "Fine!"

Lucy smiled proudly and patted my shoulder. "Alright!! Now for our first attempt on you making up with Juvia is give her something she likes!"

Something she likes? What do Juvia likes? Water?

"And I got the perfect place where you will find some!" Lucy said and drag me inside a toy store.

"Okay! I'll stay here and you will find something that suits Juvia's liking and come back here for I will or not approve it." Lucy demanded and I somehow chuckle.

She is such a good friend. Supportive, kind, chirpy, and most of all, helpful. I don't have any romantic feelings for her because I only see her as a sister and now I know why Natsu likes her. That lucky idiot.

I left Lucy and went to search something to Juvia. Now what would Juvia like? She likes water.. should I buy her waterfalls? Wait... where did come from? And how will I find waterfalls inside a toy store!? Sometimes I feel like Natsu..

Then my eyes caught something.. Juvia likes the color blue and so I went to the aisle where I saw bunch of blue teddy bears. Every bears have different designs and my eyes caught the perfect gift for her. I grab the simple blue teddy bear holding a heart with a sign 'I love you' it sounds cheesy but what can I say? I'm in love to my stalker.

I was smiling like an idiot and went to where Lucy was. I saw her looking at the other teddy bears and a bright devilish plan came up on my mind. I decided to scare her which end up pretty well because she jump in terror and I laughed.

"Stop it Gray! It's not funny!" Lucy glared at me and I stopped. Geez, her glare is as scary as Erza.

"Oh my gosh! It's perfect Gray! Juvia will love it!!" Lucy exclaims as she sees the blue teddy bear I was holding. She hugged me which surprised me and she whispered, "Juvia will love it." I smiled and she let go.

"Now give me the bear because I will buy it for you!" Lucy said and I gave her the bear but in the end, I payed it when we arrived at the cashier.

"I will pay it." I said and Lucy sighed in defeat.

"I told you I was gonna help you with Juvia atleast I should pay it." Lucy replied back and gave me the teddy bear.

"Nah, it's okay.. By the way, how about you?" I then turned to face her with a serious look. "What will you do about Natsu?"

Lucy thought about it for a while and sighed deeply.

"I don't know..." Was the only thing she answered as she left leaving me inside the toy store. I quickly followed her and walked beside her.

"Let me help you." I stated as she ignores me. "I could -

"No Gray.. I would like to handle this by myself." Lucy cut me off and I scoffed.

"Why do you not want me to help you?" I asked, annoyed.

How could she handle it by herself? Atleast let me help her by knocking Natsu's senses... WAIT! I just remembered what Natsu told me earlier in the guild!

"But let me make this clear to you.. I did not grew tired of Lucy and I will never find someone new and will never replace her because she's my mine in the first place, Ice Freak."

How could I chicken nuggets forget!!

"Lucy.." I called her but everything went fast when an explosion was heard. Lucy and I got blown away from the massive explosion and fell into the ground.

Everyone was running their lives and some were deeply hurt. What happened? Who caused this explosion?

"Ugh, my head hurts." Lucy groans as she slowly stood up and I did the same.

"Ahh, we found you at last Gray Fulbuster and Lucy Heartfilia!" I heard that voice before! I looked up and I was right! It was the wizards we fought back in Hargeon! The food thieves!! But how!?

"How?" Lucy asked in disbelief and I agreed.

"We escaped the dungeon and now we came to have our revenge on you!" Walrod, the leader of the food thieves exclaims.

Oh Mavis, why now!?

•~•~•~•~•

HAPPY 1.12K VIEWS AND 31 VOTES!! YEYY!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
THANK YOU FOR READING!😘 I'm just so happy because my first Nalu and Gruvia fanfiction receives a lot of love from you guys! 🥺🥰 Words can't really express how I felt when I saw the 1.12K 🥺 ILY ALL❣

Btw..
Sorry for the wrong grammars and for the late update.. I hope you guys enjoyed Gray's point of view hehe😉

And oh..
Let's be friends!! 😘