Chapter 18

Lucy's Pov

I'm so happy for Gray and Juvia. Last night everyone in the guild went wild hearing them being officially together. Master congratulated them and was also happy for them considering they were his children slash brats.

It was fun but in the middle of the night at the guild, I noticed Gray talking with Natsu at the guild's balcony alone. I could tell it was a serious topic because they didn't glare or fight with each other and it actually suprise me seeing them talk so casually.

I wonder what they were talking about...

As of now, I just finished writing some of the chapters in my novel and I can't wait to show it to Levy. I fixed my things when I heard a familiar sound in my window. I quickly turn my head towards the window and I was met by Natsu's eyes. Oops.

"Hi Luce!" Natsu said and showed me his usual grin. I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"How many times do I need to tell you to USE THE CHICKEN NUGGETS DOOR!" I exclaimed.

"Sheesh Lushyy no need to be loud in the morning." Happy spoke, standing beside Natsu. These two..

"By the way Luce, let's go on a job! Happy and I manage to get one and the reward is awesome! This could pay your rent for 5 months!" Natsu exclaimed, showing me the flyer.

The reward sure is big! But wait... Everything suddenly flash through my head. The memory of Natsu about that day. The day where he acts cold towards me. I badly want to hear his explanation because now, he's acting that, that didn't happen. From acting cold and rude to being back to himself..

"Earth to Lucy??" I snapped on my own thoughts when Natsu snapped his fingers in front of my face.

"Oh.. yeah, I'm sorry." I apologized.

"What are you thinking about?" Natsu asked im concern.

"I bet Lushy's thinking about the reward~" Happy teased with a fish in his mouth. I then glared at him. "Shut it cat!"

"So what are you really thinking about?" Natsu asked once again.

Happy noticed our conversation beginning to get serious and decided to flew back to the guild. Now it's just me and Natsu.

This is it Lucy.. It's your chance to ask him everything..

I sighed deeply and look Natsu in the eyes. "Natsu, Why are you so nice to me?" I started. Natsu got taken a back and was confused.

"Nice to you? I am always nice to you Luce. We're bestfriends right?" Natsu replied. I shook my head not the answer I wanted.

"I mean.. Why are you so nice to me after what you did to me that day I asked you for a job? You ignored me, you acted that you don't want me beside you, you neglected me Natsu! You were always with Lisanna that day. I let it slide of you not wanting to go on a job with me but when I returned, you with Juvia so suddenly? and again you still neglected me Natsu! Why!? And I thought we're bestfriends" I burst, snapping him back the 'we're bestfriends' word.

Natsu looked at me with guilt in his eyes. He slowly step closer to me but I step back.

"Luce.."

"I'm sorry."

Natsu's Pov

"I'm sorry" Was the first thing my mouth said.

I knew I messed up and I need to clear things out. Just like what Gray told me last night at the guild.

Flashback...

"What is it you want Ice Freak?" I said, crossing my arms.

"Shut up Flame Brain and listen to what I need to tell you." Gray replied, "It's about Lucy." He added and I quickly payed attention. When it comes to Lucy, I'm willing to listen everything.

"Look, Lucy really hates you." Gray started. I felt my heart break into pieces hearing the word 'hate' and the fact it was Lucy who hates me. The girl I loved.

"You need to talk to her and clear things out. She doesn't know the plan you, Juvia, and Mira made and it hurts her seeing you so close with Juvia and with Lisanna." Gray said.

"Lisanna?"

"That day when you rejected her offer to go on a job with her. You were with Lisanna the whole time and she thinks you're ignoring her and doesn't want her near you because she thought you were trying to shoo her away from you." Gray explained and it does makes sense that it was really my fault in very start.

"I know, I messed up." I replied. "But everything she thinks about me of shooing her away from me is wrong. I'm just not in the mood that time and I kinda let it out on Lucy. It was a bad move of me." I said, getting guilty. Gray placed his hand on my shoulder and smiled at me.

"It's still not too late to apologize and explain to her. Lucy.... She's your bestfriend but she thinks of you more than a bestfriend." Gray spoke. "Lucy loves you Tabasco Freak and I know she will still give you a chance to fix your mess."

I smiled. "Yeah.. Thanks Stripper, I will make up on Lucy.." I replied.

"But I want an answer Flame Idiot, do you like Lucy?"

I smirked, "Not just like Pervert Popsicle, I love her."

End of Flashback...

"I'm so so sorry of what I've done.. Luce," I stated. "And I will explain everything and do everything just so you will forgive me." I added and faced her with full of determination. Lucy just looked at me and slowly nodded her head in response.

This will be a long day of explanation...

Hola everyone!! I'm sorry for the 'super' late update because I was busy in school hehe😅 btw already 3.09K views!!!🎉🎉🎉

THANKS FOR READING!!❤
& YOUR COMMENTS MADE ME SMILE UwU

I PURPLE YOU ALL💜

❗Sorry for the wrong grammars❗