Chapter 11

I would like to apologize for the late update because wattpad didn't save this chapter and I don't know why😞. This chapter is actually finished the day after I published chapter 10 and when I was about to edit this chapter to correct some typos or mistakes.. I got Jungshook because my 997 words became 274 words!!! I tried to fix it by going to the revision history but sadly it's all the same😔😑 After that I had no energy to write it all back because I got frustrated😓.. But yesterday I build up my strength to write it all back and decided to change hehe.. I hope you'll understand!😊 And sorry for the long speech of explanation.. HERE'S THE UPDATE!! ENJOY READING!!❣

And before I forget... HAPPY 800+ VIEWS AND 25 VOTES!! ILY ALL💖💖💖

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Third Person's Pov

Juvia and Natsu are at the famous amusement park in Magnolia. They were enjoying the rides and even the foods. They were enjoying each other's company that they didn't notice that Gray and Lucy also were at the amusement park.

Natsu and Juvia are currently at the hotdog stand when Natsu suddenly caught Lucy's scent. He quickly tilted his head and look for the certain blonde in the crowded area and Juvia noticed him.

"What's wrong Natsu?" Juvia asked worriedly.

"I caught Lucy's scent and so is Gray." Natsu answered which made Juvia tensed up.

She wasn't ready to face Gray because of what she acted earlier at the guild. She remembered Natsu telling her that he caught Gray looking mad when she drag Natsu away. She thought Gray was jealous and now mad at her for making him feel that way.

"So does that mean they're here." Juvia stated. Natsu faced her and nodded his head in response.

"I wonder why they're together." Juvia whispered sadly and Natsu heard her thanks to his dragon hearing.

Natsu also doesn't like Lucy hanging out with Gray. Yeah they're friends but it always bugs him that they could develop feelings towards each other and someday he'll wake up knowing he lost his Luce forever.

"Let's find them!" Natsu exclaimed and grab Juvia's hand.

"Are you sure?" Juvia asked, knowing that if she saw them together happily she will feel jealousy.

"Yes, I'm sure! I want to find out what they're doing!" Natsu answered and Juvia sighed.

"Okay." A part of her also wants to know why they're here together so that's why she agrees and let Natsu drag her to where he scent them.

Natsu halted in front of a toy store and saw Lucy alone inside. He looked for Gray around but couldn't see him. Juvia on the other hand was scanning her eyes to find them. Her eyes caught Gray inside the toy store, she could see through the glass that Gray was holding a blue teddy bear. She smiled at the view of him without clothes on and only boxers.

'Typical Gray,' She thought and giggles.

Natsu already saw Gray and ignored him. His only intention was Lucy in the first place. His eyes only focuses on her who is looking at the other aisle of teddy bears.

'Maybe I'll buy her one.' Natsu thought, seeing Lucy with a sweet smile while looking at the teddy bears in front of her made him realize his true feelings for her. He find her cute and damn he fell in love more.

Natsu and Juvia were admiring their lovers when suddenly their hearts slowly dropped and broke into pieces. They just witness Gray surprising Lucy with a teddy bear behind her which made Lucy jump in surprise. Gray laugh and Lucy just glared at him. Gray then bought the teddy bear and gave it to Lucy which made her blushed and hugged Gray. She was very happy and Gray blushed harder.

Natsu and Juvia both think that Gray confessed and Lucy answered him back with a 'yes'. They could see them teasing each other happily and couldn't take it and left.

Juvia's Pov

Juvia's deeply hurt. Why does Gray-sama couldn't give Juvia a teddy bear? Does that mean Gray-sama really doesn't like me? Am I not good enough?

Does that mean it's over?

I was already in tears and Natsu noticed me. He drags me in the corner and cupped my face.

"Shh, Juvia.." Natsu sobbed and I realized he was about to cry so I quickly hugged him.

"Natsu.." And so I let my emotions go. Natsu hugged me back and I can feel he was silently crying.

So this is how it feels when someone you loved doesn't love you back. It hurts to see them together, enjoying themselves while us suffering from love.

"Juvia.. Do you think we're too late?" Natsu spoke and broke the hug. He faced me with red puffy eyes and I sighed in defeat.

"Juvia thinks.. we're too late.." I answered back and everything breaks apart.

I think...

I should give up on Gray-sama for him to be happy...

He wasn't mine in the first place so why should I care if he likes someone else...