Chapter 19

Gray's Pov

I'm currently sitting at my usual table with also my usual ice cream. I'm always alone here but now I'm not because I have my Juvia sitting beside me. Her head was on my shoulder while sipping her chocolate milkshake. My left hand was on her waist while my right hand was holding the spoon for my ice cream.

"Awee, they are so sweet!" Levy exclaimed and sat infront of us. Gajeel followed her and sat beside her with a glare on me.

"Juvia is like my sister so if you ever hurt her, you're dead stripper." Gajeel spoke and I somehow gulped in nervousness. I hear Juvia giggled because of my reaction and I scowled at her.

"Like I would hurt her." I retorted, surprisingly kissing Juvia's cheek. Levy squeeled and I could also hear Mira at the back. I look at Juvia and her face looks like a tomato and I smirked at her.

Gajeel sighed and tried to smile. I could tell he was happy because of Juvia. Just then, the guild door opens and Happy flew inside with a nervous look.

"Hey Happy!" I called him, signalling him to come over. He obeyed and sat on the table.

"What's wrong Happy?" Juvia asked.

"Yeah, where's Hot Head?" Gajeel added.

Happy sighed, "Natsu and Lushy are having a serious conversation at her apartment. I'm just nervous how it will end."

Of course. That idiot is trying to explain everything to Lucy. Oh Mavis, I hope it will go smoothly and they'll be together already. Those two are very hard to get.

"I hope Lu-chan forgives Natsu." Levy stated since she already knew the story.

May Mavis bless you Fire Breath.

Lucy's Pov

"So you guys plan on making Gray and I jealous so that we'll confess?" I asked with an irritation in my voice. I mean... they played us!

Natsu slowly nodded his head and I sighed in frustration. Okay.. So everything is just an act!? Nothing serious? I can't believe this.

"We only did that because we wanted to know if you guys really had feelings on us." Natsu defended himself and I scoffed.

"Really? By acting like a couple?" I scowled.

"Well, yeah? I mean can't you see what we're trying to do?" Natsu replied, walking closer to me but I always step back.

I raised an eyebrow at him and crossed my arms. "Yeah, you're playing on our feelings for Mavis sake!" I exclaimed which made him froze in realization.

Now he realized why I'm mad about. I mean, I suffered from his coldness and rudeness before and after I came back from the job with Gray.

"I was suffering on my feelings with you Natsu! Don't you see? The time you avoided me made me think that you don't care about me! I thought you wanted to shoo me away from you! And when I see you with Lisanna or with Juvia hurts me because....... because.... " I was debating whether I should tell him but screw this, I need to let out my emotions. "UGH! BECAUSE I HAVE LOVED YOU SINCE THE VERY START NATSU!"

I confessed.

I did it.

I manage to tell him.

He was shocked at my sudden confession and just stared at me bewildered.

"Luce..."

"Get out," I said but he just stared at me. My face was now red in embarrassement mixed with anger and frustration.

"I SAID GET OU--

I was cut off when Natsu dash towards me and hugged me. I stood there like a statue and later did I know, Natsu was crying. His head was on my right shoulder and I can feel his tears on my skin.

The great Natsu Dragneel had cried! And it's because of me!?

"Luce.. You just don't know how I feel right now." He said and sobbed. "Why would you let me leave when you just confessed?"

I was silent.

Natsu then broke the hug and faced me, his hands were holding both of my shoulders and he was staring at me with a weak smile.

"Luce.. I admit I'm dumb and stupid but that doesn't change the fact that I'm still a man who have feelings and that is I also loved you Lucy Heartfilia." Natsu also confessed and my heart started to beat rapidly. "I agreed on the plan because I thought it will be the path that will lead me to get you." Natsu said and I was kinda touched at his words. Natsu could be serious in some ways and I'm liking it.

"Natsu.."

"I know.. I should have also considered what you would feel and I'm sorry." Natsu said, caressing my cheek and into my chin. He was so close to me and I'm hell nervous. This is not the idiot Natsu I know!

"I'm sorry too, Natsu." I replied which made him confused. Man, I was mad at him at first but now I'm not.. Maybe this is the effect of love. If you really love someone, you are willing to give him a chance.

"Why are you sorry about?" He asked.

"For overeacting." I answered and he chuckled.

"No, I should be the one saying sorry and not you." He said. "I'm sorry." And with that he hugged me again and this time I hugged him back.

"I love you Luce," He said.

"I love you too, Natsu." I replied.

"So does that mean you guys are official?" A voice interrupted us and I quickly push Natsu away from me and I saw Gray beside the window. How did he get in oh.. The window is open and Happy's with him.

"They like each other~~~" Happy teased and I can't really argue with him anymore because it's actually the truth and so I blushed. "Shut up stupid cat!" I exclaimed.

"What the hell are you doing here popsicle?" Natsu asked, walking towards him.

"Answer my damn question first, pinky." Gray replied and smirked.

"What question? And IT'S SALMON!! Stupid pervert!" Natsu exclaimed.

Gray rolled his eyes and ignored Natsu. "Does that mean you guys are officially together?"

I only blushed and I saw Natsu smirked and went towards me. He grab me on my waist and unknowingly!!!! He kissed me on the lips!!!!

Natsu is chicken nuggets a good kisser!!!

I melted into the kiss and kissed him back. We broke the kiss and smiled at each other. Natsu then faced Gray, "Does that answer your question, Elsa?"

Gray rolled his eyes and smiled at us. "I'm happy for you guys."

"EEEEEEHHHHHHHH NALU!!!!!" I can hear Mira's voice but she's not here. I then look at where the voice came from and there was it! STUPID CAT!! HOLDING A LACRIMA WITH EVERYONE WATCHING US!!!

"HAPPYYY!!!!!!"

WASSUP EVERYONE!!! ❤
I'm very sorry for the super duper late update.. I was just really busy in school hehe.. Anyways! NALU IS OFFICIAL!! YEYY!!🎉🎉🎉💜💜💜

Just telling you guys this isn't the end yet *wink wink*

Also! ALREADY 4.28K VIEWS & 149 VOTES!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!😘😘😘

Keep Calm
& Love
Fairy Tail

P.s. Sorry for the wrong grammars 😊