Chapter 15

Third Person's Pov

"LET ME GO!!!! I'M GONNA SAVE LUCY!!" Natsu yells, angrily. He was tied by a rope in a chair. Erza crossed her arms in annoyance while the other guild members looked at them in confusion.

"What is happening? Why is Natsu tied in a rope?" Levy asked. "And what does he mean by saving Lu-chan? Is she in danger!?" Levy added and became worried.

"Yes, Levy. Lucy had been kidnapped by the goblins." Juvia answered making Levy gasped.

"You mean the goblins from Hargeon!?" Levy asked, getting nervous.

Gray nodded his head in response making Levy really nervous. "This is bad, really bad." She stated. Natsu was then alarmed knowing Lucy is in deep danger.

"What do you mean, Levy?" Mira spoke as she went towards Levy.

"The goblins in Hargeon are known for capturing woman for them to sacrifice and will offer the body to their so called god known as Heylus." Levy explained. Everyone then panicked because their nakama will get killed if they won't save her on time.

"WHAT!? I CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE LUCY!" Natsu shouted as he tried to escape the tight rope around his chest. "LET ME GO!!!"

"Tell me Levy, how will they sacrifice a body and when will they do it?" Erza asked this time.

"As what I have read, the woman will be tied against an ancient tree and the leader of the goblins will have the responsibility for stabbing the woman's heart after the ritual has been done. I also remembered that they will start the ritual at exactly 11 in the evening." Levy explained.

"Crap. We only have 4 hours left!" Warren stated and everyone were getting worried.

"Sht. LET ME GO!!! I NEED TO SAVE LUCY!!! CHICKEN NUGGETS UNTIE ME!!!" Natsu exclaimed in anger, his veins were popping in his head and arms.

"Levy! Do you know where they will perform the ritual!?" Mira asked in panic.

"I don't know but, I will find a way to find it!" Levy said and ran to the mini library in the guild. Gajeel and Lily followed her.

"Let's wait for Levy because I trusted her when it comes to this situations." Erza stated and ordered each of the members to get ready so that when Levy found the location they'll go right away.

"And as for you," Erza stated pointing at Natsu, Mira, and Juvia one by one. "Explain what you have been talking in the old room this afternoon."

Gray looked at them intensely and curiously.

'Why do I feel nervous?' Gray thought.

Natsu was still mad for being tied up in a chair while Juvia was very nervous to say something because Gray was watching and waiting for them with an intense look. Mira noticed the two so she decided to explain.

"Alright." Mira spoke and sighed deeply. "I made a plan on making Gray and Lucy jealous by making Natsu and Juvia act like a sweet couple in a not romantic way." She said making Gray widen his eyes and his jaw dropped.

"What the fu-

"Language!" Erza cut Gray off by smacking his head. Gray mummbled a 'sorry' then went back to look at Mira giving her a 'I need more explanation' look.

"Why?" Erza asked.

"Because.. -

This time, Mira was cut off by Juvia. "Because Natsu and I were jealous of Gray-sama and Lucy going on a job together. We thought that they like each other because of the news we heard that time. Natsu and I felt heartbroken and that's when Mira helped us made the plan but we didn't expect to see Gray-sama and Lucy being close day by day and we thought they really are dating and so Natsu and I told Mira what we saw at the amusement park. The time Gray-sama hugged Lucy." Juvia explained, clutching her dress tightly.