Chapter 9

Mira's Pov

Looks like my plan is starting to work!

Flashback...

"Alright, here's the plan... You two should act like a really close friends when Gray and Lucy comes back because I know for sure they will experience jealousy."

"Ohh, Juvia is liking it already." Juvia said.

"So why do we need them to experience jealousy?" Natsu asked.

"Because if they feel jealousy, that's the ultimate reason that they have feelings for you. If you two act really close friends infront of them, they might burst and will suddenly confess." I explained.

"But do you think we're hurting them?" Natsu asked worriedly.

"That's part of the plan Natsu so they will eventually confess because they're afraid of you losing you." I replied.

"Ohh," Natsu nodded his head in agreement.

"So? what do you guys think?" I asked them and they agreed.

End of Flashback...

I'm pretty sure Lucy and Gray are already experiencing jealousy since yesterday. I told Juvia to not call Gray with 'sama' and will stop stalking him because I know for sure he will be shock and will be missing the old Juvia. Natsu on the other hand suggested he will act cold to Lucy which I clearly disapprove but him being an idiot still acts cold and rude to Lucy.

"Natsu, I think you should not be rude to Lucy." I told him. Natsu was currently eating his breakfast in the counter alone since Happy went on a job with Wendy, Erza, and Charle.

He looked at me and sighed, "I think you're right Mira," Natsu said. I smiled at him and he grins. "But our plan is still a go-go!"

I giggled and went inside the kitchen to prepare orders.

Natsu's Pov

I realized that I was being harsh on Lucy and seeing her hurt because of me also hurts me cause I'm the reason of her pain.

It was my fault in the start. If only I wasn't moody that day and only went with Luce that day, none of this will ever happen. Juvia would still be stalking and obsessed with Gray while me and Luce would still be together right now. If only I could just go back and rewind, things would be perfect and still the same.

The guild door burst open revealing Gray with no- wait.. GRAY IS WEARING CLOTHES! Nah.. He will strip later.

He went towards me and I can already feel tension between us. He looked at me with his usual stare and sat beside me.

"Mira, my usual ice cream please!" Gray ordered.

"Alright!" Mira replied back.

For the first time in my life, I feel awkward with Gray. Usually if we see each other we'll fight and throw stupid names but right now is different. I wonder why? Maybe because of Juvia? Oh wait! So does that mean our plan is working??

"Sup Natsu," Gray spoke and I was shock at first because he always calls me 'Flame brain' unless if he's serious.

"What do you want Ice Freak?" I replied.

"I want to know why you and Juvia are hanging out with each other recently." He asked, more like demanding.

"Cause I wanted to know her more." I simply answered. I caught him rolling his eyes and scoffed.

"Why?" He asked.

I was about to answer but what he said back angered me.

"Because you grew tired of Lucy and is finding someone new?"

I quickly stood up and grab his collar and glared at him. He also glared back and harshly grabs my hand that is holding his collar.

How dare he say that in front of my face? Me? Grew tired of Lucy!? Is he chicken nuggets serious!?

"What? Did I trigger you Natsu?" I scoffed and let go of him. I prefer not to start a fight because he's still my nakama.

"No, it did not trigger me." I replied. "But let me make this clear to you.. I did not grew tired of Lucy and I will never find someone new and will never replace her because she's my mine in the first place, Ice Freak."

Gray smirked and chuckled. I furrowed my eyebrows at confusion while looking at him.

Is he serious? We're having a serious conversation here and yet here he is, smiling like a maniac.

"So you really like Lucy huh?" Gray asked and I got taken a back.

"Sure you are." He said and smiled. "I'm gonna tell you this Natsu -

"NATSU!!!" Gray was cut off because of Juvia.

She went beside me and clings into my arm. "Let's go to the amusement park already!" Juvia exclaimed.

She was smiling happily until she realized Gray was in front of us the whole time.

"Oh, hi Gray!" Juvia said and smiled.

"Hi Juvia," Gray replied back.

"I'm sorry Gray but I have to borrow Natsu here because we're going somewhere exciting.. Bye!" Juvia then drag me away from Gray and the last thing I saw from him was that he was angry.

Juvia and I are now outside the guild and she stills clings into my arm.

"I think Gray is mad." I stated.

"You think?" Juvia asked, blushing.

"Yup." I answered.

"Then let's continue our plan until they confess!" Juvia beam in joy and I can't help but to smile at her excitement.

I wonder what Gray is going to say when Juvia didn't appear...

What really is Gray trying to say to Natsu?🤔
Find out on the next chapter!!😉

Fun Fact about Me:

When I first watch Fairy Tail.. I ship Gray and Lucy... Oppss!! 😆 But now I'm a Nalu and Gruvia shipper!!💖

BTW!!!!

This book is rank #2 GRUVIA!! OMG THANK YOUUUU😍😍 And is already 333 viewers!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND VOTING🥺💖 ILY ALL😘

And btw... sorry for the late update..✌