Bringing in the Reinforcements

"You're insane," was the first thing Orochimaru said, as he walked through the door of the office, closing it behind him and setting the privacy seals.

"But just think how helpful they could be!" Sakura exclaimed, excitedly.

Orochimaru looked around at the others, before his eyes landed on Shisui, eyes widening, before his eyes flicked to Sakura with no small amount of fear.

Seeing the look, Sakura decided to cash it in. "Just think of this as your payment for me not kicking your ass all the way to Suna," she commented, smirking.

Orochimaru gulped, stealing a glance at Kabuto, who was making a cutting gesture across his neck, attempting to tell the man to drop it. Orochimaru decided that the only smart thing to do was do as Kabuto was miming, and cut the topic short.

Orochimaru sighed, before questioning, "Who exactly do you want?"

"The Senju brothers and Minato. Actually, Sarutobi too. He's got a lot of knowledge, and we can pick his brain."

Orochimaru's shoulders slumped. "Sensei is going to kill me," he moaned, before making the necessary hand signs and slamming his hand down, Kabuto having placed four globs of . . . something. . . at even intervals in front of Sakura's desk.

Within moments, four men were taking form from the odd substance that Kabuto had provided.

When the men had all fully formed, they looked around curiously.

"Sakura Haruno?" Hiruzen asked, looking at the woman in front of him.

She nodded. "Yes, sir."

"What are we doing here, Sakura? You know very well that this is a forbidden jutsu. Why risk it?"

"Because we need your help," Shikamaru chimed in.

The four Kage's turned to Shikamaru's voice, Hiruzen's eyes widening upon seeing him standing with the two Hyuugas.

"What on earth is going on?" he asked.

"To put it simply, we are trying to get this village off the ground," Shika explained.

Tobirama knelt and put a hand to the floor. "It appears that we are north of fire country. What exactly is this place?"

"This is Otogakure," Orochimaru finally spoke up, cringing when all eyes turned to him.

"You," Tobirama hissed.

"Calm down, Lord Second. Orochimaru did this as a favor to me, fearing I might kick his ass to Suna if he didn't," Sakura cajoled, with a sweet smile on her face. Hinata giggled.

"Sakura, the innocent look doesn't work well on your face," Neji deadpanned.

Sakura put a hand to her chest in mock hurt. "Why, Neji! I'm wounded. I'm the most innocent of all of us!" she said, smirking.

Shikamaru choked on his own spit. "Yeah, and I'm the Sage of Six Paths," he managed to spit out between coughs.

"That is a much more fitting expression, Sakura," Neji stated, giving his own smirk.

"Rude," She shot back.

Neji only rolled his eyes.

"What is going on here?" The Fourth finally spoke up.

The other three men turned toward him, Hashirama and Tobirama looking at the man quizzically. "Who the hell are you?" Hashirama asked.

Orochimaru chuckled. "This is the Fourth Hokage, Lord First."

"Oh! Is the village still doing well?" he asked, bouncing on his toes in excitement.

There were several uneasy glances exchanged, not going unnoticed by the resurrected men.

"What happened?" Hiruzen asked, voice grave.

"Nothing, really," Neji jumped in, trying to allay the fears of the previous Kage.

"Then why all of the odd looks?" Hiruzen asked, suspicious.

"Well, it's just that we recently left the Leaf to come here," Hinata stated, fighting not to stutter in front of the powerful men.

"What?"