An Authors Note

To explain my long absence, I have moved cross country, been going to school online full time at 18 credits for the last two semesters, working, and helping my family on their farm.  This has not given me much time to think about this story and honestly, up until recently I didn't have many ideas on where to go, other on a very vague directionality.  So yes, I have been absent, but for good reason.  I love reading all of your comments (yes, I do read them), and it gives me joy that you guys love this so much.  I recognize that some of this story is like the story Otokage.  If I did not make that clear in the beginning, that is the story that inspired this.  Go check it out, it's great.  On that thread though, I have also added and subtracted elements that aren't in that story, and to be honest, I don't think my character building is as good.  I wanted to involve more characters and give different stories to them. You can probably tell who my babies are just from looking at the differences in story arcs.

That story got me out of a serious depressive episode.  And this story has been my way of working through more of them.  So yes, I acknowledge these similarities, but I would like you to look at the differences.  I am hoping that the next few chapters will help you to see more of them.

So for those of you giving me shit in the comments and in private messages about who I draw inspiration from, how much I'm writing, and my long hiatus, I'd just like to say, thank you.  I thought I had brought this to everyone's attention at some point but I obviously hadn't.  I will also be going back and editing things after the story is truly finished (don't worry I will tell you when that actually happens), so feel free when it is finished to go back and look for those little Easter eggs.  

I would also like to say thank you to all of those that have been commenting religiously on my story and just having fun reading it.  You have no idea how many times I have been scrolling through comments and have almost spit out a drink or choked on the food I was eating because you made me laugh so hard.

Love,

Stormy