Whoops

The next day found shinobi from four different villages gathering in the T&I building.

They were going to see Danzo.

Kakashi led the way, going several floors down below the ground, before stopping at a set of three small cells.

"Ah, Kakashi. It's been a while. Who did you bring with you?" Danzo asked.

As more of those accompanying Kakashi came in to view he paled, before turning red with fury as he spotted Sakura and the four others that had recently left the village. Recent being a relative term.

"They are to be apprehended immediately!" Danzo shouted.

Kakashi signaled to his loyal ANBU to have the three former council members brought to an interrogation room. Sakura recognized Ibiki's hulking form among the ANBU that carried out the orders.

Danzo, whether in a rage, or out of sheer stupidity, made an attempt to summon his ROOT to him.

In a split second, other ANBU, these from a different village, neutralized his own operatives, making the task seem almost boring to them.

"Thank you, boys," the pinkette said, nodding to the foreign ANBU.

"What?" Danzo asked, dumbfounded, as Konoha's own ANBU came to dispose of the bodies. The two other elders drained of color seeing how quickly Danzo was neutralized.

Kakashi gave a snort, looking rather undignified in that moment, as he turned to Sakura.

"You know, if you ever get tired of them, send them to us. We could do with a refresher course."

Sakura smirked, turning to the ANBU behind her. "How's an exchange sound?"

The ANBU, obviously the lead in this operation, shrugged. "As much as I like Kakashi-san, Danzo has sort of ruined Konoha for me. You might ask some of the others though."

Danzo's visible eye narrowed. No one that he dealt with ever came out of it alive. Who was this ANBU?

Sakura, seeming to have sensed his question, only gave the old man a smirk. "You know, Danzo, for all the superiority you tout, you really suck at making sure people are dead, don't you think, Nagato?"

A tall, red headed man walked into view, eyes hidden behind his dark red hair, and Danzo visibly paled.

"Greetings from Ame, Danzo," the man said as two others came to flank him, causing the older man to pale even further.

"It seems, that in your planning with Hanzo, you forgot that by killing the leader, an organization does not just disappear. Do you realize that you are the one that brought the Akatsuki into an international theatre? Or maybe that was your intention all along. Maybe you wanted the Konoha jinchuuriki out of the way. Was it still Mito at that point, or was it cousin Kushina?"

At the utterance of Kushina's name, Danzo went rigid. "She never deserved to be a Konoha shinobi. If I had known that she would come here, I would have never gone through with the attack on Uzu."

Silence reigned. No one had known that he was involved in the fall of Uzu.

And then a wave of Killer Intent nearly brought them all to their knees.