• prologue •

REMINDER: READ TWISTS OF LIFE BEFORE CONTINUING ONWARD!

Night time at the plaza is always quiet. Nobody's there. Everything's closed. It's peaceful. Sure, sometimes creeps can wander around the area, but it's peaceful and nice at night time... Not tonight though.

"Good Evening. This is Dynamite Watkins, your local news reporter with the Latest Scoop in Lakewood Plaza Turbo! Tonight, the plaza was destroyed by a young boy that goes by the name of KO who's father and mother are the two known as Professor Venomous and Carol themselves!" She continued to report onto the camera, while everyone else was just tense. The whole world was becomming tense, but the kid who was becoming the most tense was KO.

Pressure with secrets comes everywhere, either from a trusted source, or from somewhere else, you never know. It could be a truth, or it could be a lie. The world has been debating on those types of things with recent events being revealed.

As for KO, pressure from secrets consume him. Almost dying, but somehow coming back to life was a miracle. He's been struggling, but now running away. Why? To find some truths in life.

He's gotten an explanation from PKO, somehow, but it doesn't explain everything. Why did Carol fall for Venomous, why is TKO inside KO's mind, and why is Laserblast dragged into this?

We don't need anymore twists. We need a truth. A truth of life.
—————————————————-——-
There's your first chap- I MEAN THERE'S THE PROLOGUE! Totally was going to say that haha.

Yep, nice book coming into process. Um, I don't know what else to say .___.

Also yeah, the cover may have a tiny amount of blood, BUT I CAN ASSURE YOU NOBODY DIES! NOBODY WILL DIE. (well, I don't think so...) (also i tried to make it have the same type of theme as the cover for the first book, but that failed! Along with the cover!)

(i accidently deleted wattpad a few days ago and i lost the font I used to read stuff and now I sad ;~;)

*inserts good outro saying*
(vote, comment, do some of that nice stuff, and I guess I'll be on here?)