Chapter 2) Mess Ups

From the rest stop, it didn't take long to reach the Danger Zone. About a 30 minute walk/jog is all it took to reach the area. Even after that, KO was worn out and about ready to fall over and sleep. It was about 1-2 am, and it was pitch black out. The only thing that kept a light sorce was the minimum lighting on the sides of the road, and the small light coming from his cellphone.

KO thought of taking a break and possibly getting a bit of rest, but that's stupid. Taking a nap in the middle of possibly one of the most dangerous zones probably in the world? He decided to wait until he found a good place to stay, or a safe place.

So he continued to walk, with thoughts flowing all through his head. It was hard to stay awake at this point.

Knowing everything that his mom hid from him just kept more and more thoughts coming in. It's crazy what cob decides to happen in your life. KO tried pushing the thoughts away and put something else in mind, but it was hard to do that considering the fact your mom broke one of the most important POINT rules...

After walking for what felt like hours, he finally spotted something. It was a person. They looked to be wearing protective gear that was also looking like a uniform. They stood right over by where the other glorb tree entrance was. 'Someone else discovered it?' KO thought.

As the person looked over to where KO was, he quicky hid inside a bush. He was still visible to the person though, and they quickly went back down. After they went down, KO got out of the bush, and slowly started going over there.

It wasn't long till the doors quickly opened back up, leading another person to come out. They wore one of the uniforms that the other person also wore. They had a hat with a feather attached on their hat that laif on their head, and they had blond hair. It was easy for KO to recognize who it was. Elodie.

She spotted KO the second she looked in the direction of the bush, then soon went over to where he was. It took her a slight second to remember who it was, but as soon as she remember she smiled.

"KO, what are you doing in this area? Well, I mean after the recent events... oh." She stopped after realizing what happened. KO was on the edge of tears, but he wasn't going to cry. Elodie came down to his level for a bit,

"I really shouldn't be doing this, but come with me." She leaded him to the back of the bush he was at before, then stomped her foot down twice, leading an entrance to open down below. She motioned KO to go down, and so he did. Elodie followed behind.

It was hard to tell if he should trust her or not, but then again who can he trust these days. It was clear that Enid and Elodie were at least acquaintances, so she could be a little trusted? Then again the last incident at POINT...

When KO reached the bottom, he was shocked. The whole place changed from being a flower garden to being a glorb collection unit. It wasn't a large one with professional gear being used, no no no. It looked like they used the supplies that was provided with the enviorment. It does make sense though...

After the events and everyone figuring out about how POINT was using powerups to make some of their "special" heroes go beserk, POINT was shut down. Petitions were signed all around, and soon there were enough signed that caused the falling of POINT. Then after that, POINT had to go into hiding. They didn't want to be seen by the public, for the better.

Elodie nudged KO a bit, causing him to focus on the present. "This is what POINT has been doing for a while. They've been testing out glorbs here and figuring out what they can do with them, but they haven't been working al-" Elodie saw someone walking towards her, so she shoved KO into a pond type thing to hide him.