Chapter Four

3rd Point of View
Jungkook grabbed his wrist pinning Taehyung to wall. "Think that you can run away from your living hell" he said with a smirk.
Taehyung was so afraid of Jungkook. "Trying to run away from me. Well that was dumb Tae, you should have used your head, that I was going to be at your place" Jungkook said look at Taehyung with devil eyes. "What are going to do, hit me". Taehyung was trying to sound strong. " Haha you little brat this time I'm going to punish you for running away from me" Jungkook whispered into his ears. Taehyung wanted to scream so loud into Jungkook's bloody face. Taehyung cried "what's the punishment J-j-Jungkook, please don't hurt me"  tears in his eyes. "We are going to play hide and seek. You will run to your home and hide. Than I will come into your house and find you. If I find you I get to mark your soft neck." Jungkook said with a smirk on his face.
'What type of game is that and why does he want to put i mark on my neck' Taehyung thought.
" Start running Taehyung, and don't use all your energy on running" Jungkook  let  goes of Taehyung.
Taehyung P.O.V
I start running as fast as could away from Jungkook. Why does he want to play a game like this? I don't want him to put marks on my neck. Help me god give me hope and love I need it right now. I finally reach home and hid in my closet with fear. I felt like the prey while jungkook was the predator, wanting to hunt me down and eat me alive. The house door opened, Jungkook was here, I shut my eyes hoping he won't find me.

"Taehyung I'm here, make sure I can't find you, if you don't want to me to mark your soft neck" ,he yelled out. I hoped he didn't find me, please someone save me from his hell, I begged in my head. I could hear him saying my name telling me to come out. Jungkook finally opened my bedroom door. 

"I know your in here come and show me your neck" Jungkook sang out loud. I covered my mouth and closed my eyes, trying not to let a tear out. I could hear him walk close to my closet. "BOO" he opened the door of the closet. "I found you Taehyung. You know what that means" Jungkook said grabbing my wrist. It's over I am found and now I get the punishment for being found.