Chapter Fourteen

It was finally the school holiday which meant that Taehyung had no more school for awhile. It gave him the time to think about the nightmare he had. Sitting outside while drinking tea was one way Taehyung did his think and he actually worked from him. He slowly felt a strong gaze on him which made him feel uncomfortable. 

He looked around and saw no one which was creepy. Taehyung slowly felt dizzy every time he drank his tea which was weird. Slowly getting he went back inside with a very bad headache. laying in his bed as his mind went blank. His body became hot, moving around the bed sheets trying to find a cold spot, but nothing was working at all. Taehyung felt his breath running away from him as it getting hard for him to breathe.  Tears started to form and soon enough he was a mess on is bed. 

"oh my look at you" Taehyung heard a voice say to him.
he looked towards that voice and saw Jungkook with a smirk, Taehyung's eye sight became blurry due to the tears, but he could make out it was Jungkook standing there in front of him with a smirk. "Jungkook what did you do to me" Taehyung whispered out.  Jungkook chuckled while sitting next to Taehyung who was crying in pain has his body wasn't responding to him. 

"Look at the mess I have made" Jungkook skimmed his finger down Taehyung's jaw line. Taehyung whimpered at the touch of Jungkook and wanted more for it.  "Jungkook-ah touch me more" Taehyung moaned out as he gripped onto the bed sheets with tears falling out. Jungkook smirked once again. "Cute, but the after pay will be all on you. Which means you can't blame me afterwards understand" Jungkook pinched the side of Taehyung's waist causing Taehyung to moan.