Chapter Eighteen

The fear in Taehyung wondered in him. As he cooked breakfast for Jungkook. It was either that or being stuffed in a freezer for 3 hours. He was planning that he should poison the food for his dear 'husband'. How did it go from him being bullied by Jungkook go being his wife? Oh no not wife he was chained into it. He doesn't know how Jungkook made that fake marriage certificate or how the hell his name isn't in any university anymore. Jungkook had wiped his existence in one night.

"My doll is my breakfast done or do you need to add anything to it." Jungkook sweet voice went into his ear. Taehyung sighed and placed pancakes in front of Jungkook who was sitting at the dinner table. Jungkook looked at it and started to eat up the pancakes his Taehyung made for him. Taehyung stood beside him watching him eat the pancakes. He thought all the ways he could poison Jungkook.

Jungkook kisses Taehyung's hands which made Taehyung to take his hand away from Jungkook lips after he kisses his hand. "Such great food you make continue making this for me. Oh, and looking at me won't poison my food. If you also think about placing poison in my food than good luck." Jungkook stood up and went close to Taehyung, his breath tingling on Taehyung's ear. "You don't know when I will feed you, my food. So be careful when you place poison in my food" Jungkook whispered. He smirked as he saw the fear showing on Taehyung's face.

Jungkook got his suitcase and went to work leaving Taehyung in the house alone.

This was the moment Taehyung could sneak out of this house and run away. He tried to open the door Jungkook just left from. To his shock it was locked from the outside. He tried the back door, windows, and his bedroom window. Nun of them were opening. Jungkook must have locked them from the outside. He was trapped in this house.