Chapter Thirteen

💜[A/N Thank you for the support ]💜

3rd Point of View
It was Monday once again which meant that Taehyung had to go back to school. He was still feeling sick and scared from his dream and that Jungkook had actually had gone crazy and was about to take him back to his home and chain him up to his bed.  

The day was fine everything was okay, Taehyung was attending all of his classes all at once while trying to hide from Jungkook.  "Oh Taehyung" Jin called out to Taehyung. Taehyung gave a smile and gave Jin a hug. "Hyung, I have something to tell you" Taehyung mumbled while hugging Jin. Jin stroked his back and said "Tell me what happened bub I'm here for you". Taehyung pulled Jin to a bench outside and started to rant about his awful dream along with how everything Jungkook did to him felt all so real. Jin became worried for Taehyung, telling him that he should stay away from Jungkook just for safety reason in case Jungkook was actually coming for Taehyung. 

Attending all the classes Taehyung never saw Jungkook anywhere to be found. 

The day became night and to night became day. A week of school had passed and there was still no sign of Jungkook what so ever. It made Taehyung a bit scared but and the same time he could relax as no Jungkook was here to bother him.