Chapter Fifteen

Taehyung moaned to every touch from Jungkook as his body would only respond to Jungkook. Taehyung slowly got his body to respond to him and started to Move away from Jungkook, not caring if it made Jungkook mad. "where are you going Taebaby. You can't do anything about this!!" Jungkook Yelled at Taehyung. 

Taehyung finally sat up ad he could feel the drug leaving his body, "How weak do you think I am" Taehyung asked Jungkook. Jungkook looked at Taehyung shocked to see that the drug was leaving Taehyung. "How can you do this so quickly"  Jungkook yelled at Taehyung. Taehyung chuckled, "I'm NOT THAT BLOODY WEAK" Taehyung finally broke and slapped Jungkook right in the face really hard. 

Jungkook fell quiet, he just got slapped by Taehyung on the face really hard. "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE AND DON'T SHOW YOUR FACE TO ME EVER AGAIN" Taehyung yelled at Jungkook. Jungkook just chuckled at Taehyung. 

"I'll leave alright, but don't you think you will get away from this. I'll be back with something so bad that it will make you beg in front of me to stop" Jungkook smirked looking at Taehyung. 

What ever Jungkook had planned in his mind was the thing that can ruin Taehyung forever. Taehyung was about to say something but Jungkook had left already. Taehyung sighed and laid back into his bed scared for what is next to come. 

The worst will start in the coming weeks, It shall ruin the minds of people. The worst start as fear to nightmares.