Chapter Twelve

3rd Point of View
Taehyung woke in a shock, he looked around the room and saw he was back in his room which meant he wasn't with Jungkook.  He touched his neck to his surprise there wasn't a collar around his neck. Lucky it was only Saturday and not Monday, he got out of bed trying to remember what happened last night but didn't know anything at all. He looked at his phone and saw a new text. 
In The Text
Unknown:
Morning Sugar plum
                                                      :Taehyung
                                                Who are u
Unknown:
Already forgot about me how sad
                                                      :Taehyung
                                                    It's Jungkook
           Taehyung changed
                    unknown to
                      Jungkook  
Jungkook:
How did you know
                                                      :Taehyung

                                                  I have my ways

  Jungkook: I love ❤️✨

Seen
Taehyung?
Seen
--------------------
Taehyung went back to sleep, cause he was feeling dizzy in the head.

In Taehyung's Dream

Taehyung's P.O.V
I look around and see that I'm chained in a room it looked familiar but I didn't know. The door opened to reveal Jungkook blood covered him as if he was possessed he was  holding a knife in his hand.
"Roses are Red, Blood is cold if you look or touch Tae you shall suffer to" Jungkook yelled out over and over.

The knife slowly had blood come on to it, I tried to get up but I was chained  to the bed. What is happening in this dream have I gone crazy or something.
-----------------------
End of Dream
I woke up from that awful dream, I went to get  some water from the kitchen when I saw a note on my bedside table I open it.
The letter:
ROSES ARE RED
BLOOD IS COLD
IF YOU LOOK OR TOUCH TAE
YOU SHALL SUFFER TO
                                          -Unknown

I drop the note and Tears form in my eyes. Don't make my nightmare come true .