Chapter Six

Jungkook P.O.V
I finally marked my Taehyung, oh my god this is amazing. Best day ever for me. 
Taehyung P.O.V
I felt attacked, I was even more scared of what he was going do to me. I have a huge fear of Jungkook now. Someone come and save me please. I shut my eyes trying to forget what happened and went to bed.
-----------------------------
3rd Point of View
Taehyung woke up feeling miserable and awful to go to school. He didn't want to see Jungkook's face after last night. Taehyung got up after awhile and got ready for school. He went to his first class which was math with Jungkook. Taehyung went and sat at the far back next to a window. He prayed for Jungkook not to be here. Taehyung looked out of his window and saw two beautiful birds flying around the school, Taehyung let out a giggle with a boxy smile. "Look how cute you look when you smile" A familiar voice whispered into Taehyung's ears. He turned around and saw Jungkook sitting next to him. He started remembering what happened last night. "When did you get here" Taehyung asked covering his neck. "When you were looking at the birds outside. And don't worry I wont bite like the last time I saw you" Jungkook answered with a smirk. 

Through the entire lesson Jungkook was Pulling  Taehyung's hair or cheek, kicking his legs or writing him notes say 'Your my everything and I love you' . Taehyung didn't Believe that Jungkook loved him nor was he everything to Jungkook.

 It was finally break and all the kids ran to the canteen while Taehyung sat in a corner of the room eating his lunch. He didn't want to see any of the other students especially Jungkook's friends who were Jimin, Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok. They were the meanest kids you could ever find along with Jungkook.

Taehyung P.O.V
I was reading when someone entered the room. I thought it was Jungkook but it wasn't Jungkook it was someone else, he was tall, handsome and looked very smart with his glasses. "Hello my name is SeokJin but You can call me Jin or Eomma. What's your name little one" he asked sitting in front of me. "Kim Taehyung, but you can call me Tae" I smiled at him. Is this my first friend I will ever have, I wandered. "Wanna be friends Tae" Jin asked, I nod my head in excitement. We sat in the room and ate our  lunch together while talking about animals and anime. The bell finally rang, I went to history while Jin went to English. I started to walk to class when a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a room. I soon realized it's Jungkook, I closed my eyes, daring to not look at him. "I didn't see you at break Baby boy. Where were you?" He asked, I felt like to vomit when he called me baby boy. I looked at him and meet his cold eyes.