Chapter Sixteen

Week one of the winter holidays started. Taehyung had been minding his  day as normal, waking up, eating, doing housework,  learning the new topics for Biology to be ready for when he goes back to uni. He also everyday was taking medicine to calm his system and be ready If Jungkook wants to abuse his body with a drug. 

Everything was well, he had just finishing his learning and was making hot chocolate. That's when he heard a window open. he kept the window closed and doors shut to keep the warmth in. He held his breath tight, knowing it could be a robber or second thought, psycho Jungkook. He slowly walked to the window that had just opened. closing the window and locking it tight. he was horrified to know what had caused to open a locked window. Taehyung went back to making his hot chocolate but it wasn't long when he heard noises coming from his bedroom, as if someone was fastly looking for something. He gulped and walked up to the bedroom with fear moreover tears to know who was in his room. Taehyung peaked over to see Jungkook shirtless in his bedroom. Jungkook was looking through his closet. 

"Hey!! What are you doing in my closet! Get Out you freak" Taehyung Yelled up. 

Jungkook smirked looking at him. "My baby boy, Come help your husband to find his clothes for work mhm."

Taehyung looked in the closest to see not only his clothes in there but also clothes that look big enough for Jungkook. Taehyung  was shocked and horrified. 

"WHEN DID YOU PLACE YOUR CLOTHES IN MY CLOSET" Taehyung yelled more at him. 

"How could you yell at your husband like that" Jungkook smirked while looking at him. Taehyung was shocked. He knew this wasn't a dream. 

((Hello I am Back! sorry for not updating all the chapters . I was so busy that I didn't have the time to do the work. so Here i am with the new plot. In this part Jungkook is basically mentally abusing Taehyung and showing prove that Taehyung is actually his wife and that Taehyung lost his memory. Taehyung is now caught in this huge lie of Jungkook.  )))