Chapter Seven

Taehyung P.O.V
He pinned me on the wall. "I would like an answer" He whispered into my ear.

 I looked away, trying to avoid his question. He whispered again  into my ear " if you don't answer we can play our little game at my place. And I think that you don't want to play the game. So answer my question where were u."

I looked at him and saw how serious he was. I told him everything because I didn't like the game. "That's where my Baby was hiding with his new friend". Jungkook answered. I felt like to cry out loud and slap his face of, but if I do that I'll be trouble. "Jungkook please let go of me" I begged.

 "I will but what will we do about you and your new friend" Jungkook whispered into my ear again. "Don't hurt him, he acts like my mother and I don't have a mother" I cried out in tears. It's true I don't have a mother or a father both of them died when I was little, I have been alone ever since and Jungkook knows that I don't have any parents.

 He finally lets go of me. "Fine, I won't kill him or anything, but you need to be punished for not seeing daddy in your break" Jungkook smirked. I had no clue what was going on, my heart stopped and I slapped  Jungkook's cheek really hard. Why was he saying all this nonsense to me.
-----------------------------
3rd Point of View
Taehyung ran out of the room and went to English, leaving a mad Jungkook in the room. For the whole day Jungkook skipped his classes. Making Taehyung a bit happy.

Taehyung went home in tears after the long day he had in school. He entered his home and saw someone sitting on the couch.
.
.
.
.
It was
Jeon Jungkook

Taehyung tired to run out of his home but Jungkook pulled Taehyung close to him.

"Don't you dare to leave me ,Kim Taehyung" he whispered softy into his ear.