Chapter 1: A New Day (Majin)

It was six o'clock in the monday morning. Majin woke up on the sound of her Alarm constantly ringing, blaring the sound of tones on silence. She groaned and slammed her hand to shut the device. A few minutes later, the device alarmed again. She sighs and slowly sat up. A knock on the door was barely audioable as it slightly opened the wooden door to her room. Her servant greeted her with a smile and slow bow.

"Good morning young master, you are 5 minutes late from your regular schedule. I highly require you to finish your morning routine for you to go to school. Your Driver Keiichi is waiting at the parking lot." She informed and humbly fixed Majin's bed. Majin shoot up, suddenly remembering that today is her first day of classes in Akademi High and her Girlfriend is about to gather their assembly. She moved hastely, walking to a place and to another. She took a quick shower, wore her Akademi High uniform, and bolted out of her room towards the dinning hall of her Mansion. She went to the long table and grabbed a loaf of Beagle and ran off wasting no time.

Keiichi Majin's chaufer is inside a black limo waiting patiently to his young master. When he saw his masters presence from a distance, he opened the door at driver side of the limo and exited the car then he opened the passenger seat. Standing tall and erect, he greeted his master with a "Good morning" and closed the door after his grace entered. Majin sat there, nibbling her loaf of beagle and clutching her phone.

It's six twenty five already, the assembly will start at six thirty and the classes will start at exact seven. She still have five more minutes, she hastitately texted her girlfriend.

Majin: G'morning...Is the school assembly starting already?

She cursed under her breath. It's already point six thirty and the traffic is ruining her day. She shot a glance to Keiichi indicating to counter flow on the traffic. If an enforcer stopped them, she needs to introduce herself as the daughter of a well known attorney and granddaughter of a well known judge. Even though that was a misused of fame and abuse of power, sometimes you just have to do what you just have to do.

The limo sped forward, soon the presence of the school is in front of them. The limo slowed down and stopped at the entrance gate. The PE teacher is already closing the gates indicating that late students will not be entertained and will be sent to their homes. Majin grabbed her bag and bolted out of the car, sprinting to the gate before it completely shuts.

Her phone buzzed, she fished her phone on her pocket and saw two messages. One from her Girlfriend and the other from a unknown. She read the unknown message first.

???: You're almost late. Go to the Gymnasium, the assembly is about to start...

Majin shivers at that moment, she scanned everywhere if someone is watching her. She found no one at the halls. The only person was there is her Sensei in Physical Education but now she left because she already closed the front gates of the school. She looked at her watch, it's already six thirty. She went to the shoe lockers and changer her shoes then she headed her way to the Gym. As she was walking towards the gym she opened her second message on her phone from her girlfriend.

Gummy-chan: Don't tell me you're going to be late. We're at the Gym, I'll meet you there.

Majin puts her phone at her pocket and opened the Gymnasium door. Students were gathered by their class section, Teachers were scattered around the place to maintain order of their students, the headminister was there, the guidance councilor and the whole Student Council. Majin asked one of the teachers where should she seated and what her section is when a certain silverette spotted her from a distance. She approached her from behind and gently covered Majin's eyes.

Majin giggles knowing who that certain person was. She touched her gentle hands and said "I know who you are"

"No you don't. We haven't slept together...yet" She whispered on her ear giving a bit of estacy on her words. Majin's ears turned red as blood rising to her ears. Before Majin melted from the heat that the silverette is providing her, Kokoro interrupted them.

"Excuse me Megami, your speech is about to start." Kokoro fixed her glasses and left. The silverette uncovers her hands on Majin and gently faced her. Megami is a few inches taller than Majin, her composure is stern and erect, her hair is flawless silver matching her silver irises. Her skin is pearl white and her body is lean, not too stock but not too skinny. Megami Saikou the heiress of Saikou Corps, the student council president, the well known daughter of the famous Saikou family, Majin's childhood friend and lover. They have known each other since forever, if destiny truelly exists, maybe they were born just to be together.

The silverette caress her hand on her smooth cheek and gave her a small genuine smile, no words can express how happy the Goddess is since Majin transferred to Akademi High. Majin leaned closer to her, until another student council member interrupted them. Shiromi called from the distant catching their attention.

"Hey, Ms.Prezie! Your speech is up, you can bang her later" The white haired girl with striped scarf teased. Megami shot a glare at her, Majin laughs and give her a peck on the cheek.

"I'll see you later at lunch break"

"Lunch break? We're classmates silly"
Majin was stunned when the silverette said that and left ignoring her blushing cheeks because of her kiss.

The speech is rather long. When Majin is scanning the huge horizon, she spotted a black haired with red streaks girl. She is carrying a huge guitar gig bag on her back. It caught Majin's attention as she slipped away from the seniors like her. She approached the girl and greeted her.

"So...Rhythm or Lead? Do you shed or Melody?" Majin asked. The girl was stunned from her question and answered with her best interest as if she was waiting for someone to asked that from whole of her existence.

"The name is Mayuji Shan, president of Light Music Club. You see this baby over here, it's a Les Paul, I play as the rhythm and vocal of the band" Mayuji said proudly. Majin's eyes gleamed as she found a spec of interest.

"Can I join your club?" Majin asked humbly. Mayuji opened her mouth as if she was going to reply, then a loud booming school hymn played on the speakers. 'Stop by on our club room later' she mouthed as the teachers ordered their students to go back to their respective class.

Time passed and classes started on their own respective rooms. Majin sat next to the window at the back seat. Book on her hand, a bookmark on the other, she is reading a book about Greek Mythology. Since it was the first day of classes, teachers let their students get used to each other. Megami sat behind Majin, the silverette stealing glances at her. Shiromi is sitting beside Megami, her eyes are glued on the screen of her laptop, scrolling on tons of files of students, knowing their datas and identity. It is a work that Majin would like but refuse to say, she admire those observant people who mostly spent their time knowing who is 'who'. Maybe Shiromi already knew Majin Yamamoto before she transferred there, that is a question Majin wanted to ask someday to her.

Soon the day is ready about to end, Majin checked her wristwatch. It's already four thirty in the afternoon, classes has been finish half an hour ago. She passed by at the student council just to check at Megami but Aoi didn't let her in. As Majin respected the authority of the student council and she didn't wished to be beaten up by Aoi, she left without hesitation. She soon found herself stumbled on the Light Music Club Room. She remembered that black haired girl named Mayuji. She didn't realise what she did until she opened the club room and entered witnessing All band members playing their musical instruments.

That's when Majin Yamamoto turned into a school rock band idol. She joined the Light Music Club and spent her most of her hours on the club activities. Days after days, month after a month she's known throughout the entire Akademi High.