Chapter 6: Erie (Info-chan)

Info-chan is walking on the tiled pathway leading her from who knows where. She's been acting puzzled ever since she helped Ayano murder Osana Najimi. She sent various information of people that Ayano took picture of. She introduce several rivals like Oka Ruto, Mida Rana, Kizana, Amai and a lot more. She loves her job but some part of her doesn't like it. It disgusts her, it makes her sick.

Ever since Majin saw Osana's corpse at the females comfort room, she acted distressed. She became more tensed when talking to people, she refuse to spend her time on the Light Music Club, she sticks with social butterflies and she doesn't want to stay at quiet corners of the school. Sometimes, Majin refused Info-chan's offer to have their lunch under the Sakura tree. It saddens the red head but this is the best for her, now that she gave Ayano a fake information about who her crush is. The yandere is waiting for the right moment to kill her, to kill her beloved person.

The red head's phone buzzed, she fished it out her pocket revealing a text message that came from the person she cared the most.

Jijin-chi: Where are you?

Info-chan paused for a moment. She didn't expect the noirette would ask where her location is. She told her otherwise. Few moments later Majin replied.

Jijin-chi: Good, at least I know I'm alone here.

The reply piques the interest of the red head. She asked Majin where she is but she did not answer right away.

Joho-san: WHERE. ARE. YOU? TELL ME NOW

It irritates her. The noirette did not answered nor read her message. She pocketed her phone and sat on a bench near by. The moon shone brightly, the lamppost dim light did not helped her sight. Info-chan is near sighted, therefore she's having a hard time seeing things away from her. Her reverie does not help either, she's having an insomnia ever since she aided Ayano Aishi on her murderous quest to have her senpai. Her father is a journalist who moved in The Unites States, he left her in a early age, she lived by herself that's why she never cared for anyone except herself. Now that Majin came in her life, the noirette is shedding light in her darkness. She gave her a reason to look forward on everyday.

"Please tell me you aren't in our school right now, trying to barge in the Info-club just to get my records. I don't want you to know who I really am..." Her quiet voice mumbles through the darkness. She isn't wearing her glasses just for a change of pace, the noirette told her that it suits her. It makes her look more innocent.

As she is meditating under a lamp post, sitting on a cold wooden street bench wearing an old leather trench coat on her white buttoned up shirt and dark blue skirt, her feet were dangling slightly, she's wearing a dark brown leather boots that was once owned by her father. She looks like a normal teenager if you do passed by her, not knowing her true identity. She and Majin have been spending an awful amount of time together since Megami isn't around. She couldn't consider it as cheating or anything, the noirette is friendly towards everyone, hence she even stalked her once and spotted her hanging out with the occult club members. Majin is a virtuso, kind, abriverted and most importantly good. She's too good for her, she doesn't deserve her. Sooner if ever they started dating Majin will eventually find out the monster hiding inside the red head.

"Soon..." The red head sighs, just thinking Majin makes her heart flutter. She never felt that to someone before, only her.

She just sat there in silence, contemplating about her life. She wanted to remove the risk of Majin's sake and maybe tell Ayano that the information just got updated?

She fished out her phone checking for any notifications, she saw Majin's previous message. She then scrolled through her contacts and messaged Ayano Aishi.

Info-chan: I just updated my computer, some of information changes as it was been updated. Check on Majin Yamamoto profile, something just got updated on her.

Yandere-chan: Are you sure this is reliable. I don't want to kill people that isn't my rival, my efforts will be useless.

Info-chan sighs in relief, relief that Majin is out of Ayano's interest to kill her. She edited Majin's Card and send it to her.

Majin Yamamoto
Crush: ???

She sent it to her and closed her cell phone. She stood up and fixed her clothes. She started to walk away to the darkness until she is out of sight.