Chapter 7: Memories (Majin, Megami and Info-chan)

--- Majin & Megami ---

In this chapter, the young couple were both 7 years old. They were playing hide-and-seek at the garden of silverette's Mansion. Young Majin Yamamoto's eyes were bright, radiant and beautiful, she's covering her small eyes while facing at a huge oak tree. Counting, shouting, giggling  she waited there up to 10 before she turn around saying "Ready or not, here I come"

The silverette hid on a small bush, fleus-de-lelis sprawling everywhere on her sight. The scent of Lily's tickling her nose made her sniffle. She caught the noirette's sight when she peeked on a small opening, the beauty kept calling her.

"Gami-chan! Where are you?" Majin almost teared up. Even though they were children, Majin always loved the other girl. She couldn't say it directly because she is still uncertain on what she truly felt. The noirette sat on the green pastures, sniffling as tears started to fall from her eyes. She couldn't find the silverette, maybe she wouldn't see her forever.

Megami saw the sight as she came out of the bush and rush to her side. The silverette knelt at her side and embrace her into her arms. Even though they at the same age, the silverette always act more mature than the other girl.

"Shhh, hey don't cry. I'm already here" The silverette comforted, as she gently comb her hand on her long jet black hair.

"I thought I lost you" Majin said quietly as she placed herself on her chest listening to the silverettes heart beats. Megami stayed quiet for a while before she spoke up.

"You'll never lose me"

"W-why? We're different from each other, soon y-you'll study away from me a-and I won't get a chance to see you again" The noirette burst her tears on the silverettes small stature. Megami tighten her hold unto her and said "I won't let that happen, if it comes to that...Then I'll bring you with me"

Megami gently lets her go, enough space just to look directly at her Amethyst eyes. Those beautiful eyes that the silverette wanted the most.

Silver meets Violet as they stare at each other, no words were exchanged and they knew how much they needed one another.

Then suddenly the silverette heard someone calling them at the far distance. Stomping his feet as he destroy the green pastures that his passing through, it was the silverettes younger brother. It was the urchin Kencho Saikou.

"Onee-sama! Onee-sama! Sensei Raiko is already here. You better start your piano lessons already or else I'll tell mom" Kencho shouted, his screeching voice booming at the once peaceful garden. Megami sighs as she stood up on her heel and reached out on the noirette.

"We better get going" Megami suggested as she helped her get up. As the trio went to the music room, the grand piano is settled there. Raiko, the pianist played a classical piece. The melody spread throughout the room as trio stood there awed.

"Ah! You're here at last" The old man said as he stood up and fixed his dark purple coat. He bowed slowly and reached his gloved hand on Megami. The silverette girl took it, he guided her to the grand piano's seat and gestured to her to sit down. Of coarse, they exchange some words about music and classical pieces on what should they play and what should she learn. Kencho left as he gotten bored on the subject, while the other girl is different. Majin stayed and sat on a sofa near by a huge painting on the wall. She watched and listen to their lesson as if she was part of it. Megami began to play the piano. Her slender fingers drifting to a key and to another, crafting musical tunes, making magic on her huge musical instrument. Majin loves it, she adore music as much as she loves her. The noirette spotted a classical guitar looking lonely on the centre aisle of the room. The guitar stand settled there holding up the classical guitar making it look like a sword of Prince Arthur waiting for someone to pick it up. Majin stood up and approached the guitar, checking it who placed it there. She looks back at Megami who is currenly busy playing the piano and Raiko who is watching the noirette from the distance.