Chapter 2: Weekend (Megami)

It was a regular sunday morning at the Saikou household. Megami is doing her student council work at her desk and a lot more. Her father became more and more dependent to her ever since she was near to be at the legal age to heir the company. She even attend business transactions and meeting with regards of it. Ever since then, Megami became even more aware on how their Corps work. This didn't stop her from seeing Majin though, she would gladly clear out her schedule just to see her but her lover did not obliged. Majin wants her to prioritize her work more than her, she told her it was for her own good.

"Majin..." Megami sighs, just thinking about the other girl makes her miss her more. They hadn't talk ever since Majin became more passionate to music. Ever since I became more busy with family business.

Her phone suddenly rang, indicating a name on the screen 'Jijin-chi'. Megami grinned recognizing that name. Speaking of the devil...or more likely an angel.

She picked up her cellphone and answered it. She heard Majin soft breaths and awkward silence before saying "...Hello?"

"Hey, love"

Majin paused for a second. She always does that as if she composing a poem or a song to someone. Before she asked a question.

"A-are you available?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"D-do you want to watch a movie with me? I saw this cool teaser at the Internet, maybe It's worth checking it out" Majin asked. They were dating for more than three years now and she's still acting like they just got together, It's adorable. Megami thought about her then answered.

"Sure. Pick me up at 6:00 pm"

"Okay then...And please don't stress yourself. If you need anything just call me and I'll be there. I love you" Majin said before she hung up her phone. Megami was about to say I love you too but it appears that it'll have to wait on their date later. It was two o'clock in the afternoon

Few hours later, Megami already finished her work. She checked the current time on her wristwatch, It's already five in the afternoon, she still have another hour left before Majin came. She stood up from her chair and get dressed. She wore a leather jacket, stripes shirt, black tight pants and boots, most of these clothes still has price tag on so she hastely removed them. She checked the time and It was five thirty, she still have half an hour before she came.

Megami sat on her bed for a moment, planning on her date with Majin. They're going to watch a movie about...She forgot to asked. She needs progress and improvements that must be achieved on their Relationship, maybe she could stay for tonight? Quickly passed by Majin's house just to grab her uniform for tomorrow and spend the night with her? Their family already knew about their relationship so why not? Some couples who stayed together for 3 years already got married, so why not...

The thought made her blood rush to her cheeks, Is this Hormones?. Before Megami finalized her plan, she heard a soft knocks coming from her door. She wipe the sweat on her forehead and gulped. She never felt nervous before, so why now?

"C-come in" Her quiet voice was barely audioable. The door creaked as it was slowly pushed open. Majin is timidly came in with a bouquet of Blue roses on her hand and a box of chocolate on the other. It was quite of a tradition to Majin that every time she visits her, she has some sweet gifts to offer. She's like that ever since they started dating, but before that she brought more friendly gifts than romantic ones. Majin awkwardly stood there in front of her, gifts occupying her hands and sight that she always wants to see. The silverette stood up and gladly accepted her offer, she pecked her on the cheek and smiled gently.

"Shall we go now?" Megami asked.

"...sure" Majin lead the way. When they got outside of the huge mansion, they saw the black limousine is gleaming through the night. Keiichi is waiting on his young master to return, he opened the door and closed it once the couple has entered and became comfortable. They went to a Cinema to watched that 'show' that Majin wanted. It was about a man suffering through poverty, the man adopted a poor girl that was been abandoned by her mother and a French guard wanted to arrest that man from stealing a loaf of bread. The whole movie is quite long, in the end Megami became distracted on Majin's focus on the movie. The way her expression changes when the character is being chased by the guard, the way she slowly grabs a popcorn and gently chews it. It fascinates her, it amused her, Megami can't handle the urges to just kiss her already. It was dark inside the cinema and everyone is too focused on the movie to notice the famous daughter of Saikou and the well known child of the famous attorney. Megami took advantage of it, when Majin's eyes were glued on the screen, she slowly leans to her until she kissed her. It was a passionate kiss, one remembers it for too long, one that makes someone a blushing mess. Majin's eyes widen, then she slowly closed it, enjoying the smooth sensation that her lover is giving her. She gave her a small entrance to let her tongue explore on her mouth. Megami gave her a slow rhythm on their shared kiss. They were making out on the cinema, the lights are off, the humid is cold, before they know it. The people started clapping, they stopped to catch some air as they saw the movie has ended. Majin might not finished the movie but at least it is a worthy distraction.

After that, they went to a restaurant. They ordered their own meals and waited for the waiter to come back on their table. Megami checked the time on her cell phone, it's already nine in the evening. They still have classes tomorrow morning. It's about time to ask her to stay at my place.

"Do you want to stay at my place? It's already 9 in the evening and the traffic might bother you much. W-we can stopped by at your place to grab your uniform and-"

"I got it covered. My maid packed my uniform before I left my house. I was wondering why she did that? Maybe she already foresee what's going to happen though...S-she told me that "If you're planning to stay at Lady Saikou's place, you have to be prepared" then she handed me a paper bag containing my uniform and spare clothes on it and..." Her ears turned red "...a l-lubri-" Before could finish the waiter passed by and set our ordered meal.  Majin gave a sigh of relief that her sentence was been interrupted. I already know what the last word is...A lubricant.

We finished our meal on silence. After that we went back to the limo and Keiichi drove us to home. Majin's driver bid his farewell and left, leaving her under my custody. We went inside the mansion and she settled down on my room. She changed her clothes on my walked in closet and wore her purple pajamas. I changed my clothes to a laced night gown. As she saw me, her eyes widen once more, her face turned red as a tomato and she hid her face under the pillows. I gently chuckle as I dim the lights on my lamp and slowly approached her. As I removed the pillows covering her and threw it on the otherside of the queen sized bed, I pinned her on my bed then I kissed her once more. We made out whole night until drowsiness took us.

And that's how I spend my weekends on my beloved Majin Yamamoto. I slowly heard my name being mumbled on her slumber after our make-out. I spooned her from behind and whispered on her ear "I will always make you safe..."