Chapter 3: Obsession (Info-chan)

I have spent my time watching this particular person ever since she got transferred in my school. Her long jet black locks, her dark violet irises, her pale white skin, her firm yet timid stature, her smile that can melt you inside, her thin lips that isn't perky, her kindness, she is....perfection. Her name is Majin Yamamoto, daughter of the famous attorney Kyosuke Yamamoto. She is a current member of the Light Music Club or also known as The Strawberry Thieves. I have known her for a while knew, it seems like we are so close yet so far away.

I contacted Ayano Aishi a week ago about Osana Najimi and her information with regards of her Senpai. She seems eager to kill her, to murder her, to feast on her blood. It was a perfect timing now that The Student Council became inactive because their President Megami Saikou is currently unavailable due to family business transactions, nobody knows the reason what happened but all I know that this is the perfect timing for the yandere to commit murder on the campus. And this is also a good timing to admire my beloved Majin.

Info-chan is sitting infront of her computer inside her room, her wallpaper is a candide shot of Majin performing live in the gymnasium with Miyuji and the whole band. She had fetched Info-chan's attention when she had made a name of herself. People started to admire and had a huge crush on her even though her relationship with the silverette is also known in the campus, people just doesn't care.

The red head also made an attempt to contact her, she's the one that texted her on the first day of classes but Majin did not replied and it ached Info's heart. She loves her, she just doesn't know it yet. Info-chan is the type of person who just doesn't care about anyone, she let's Ayano kill people without anyone noticing it, she helps her on her duty as long as her hands won't get dirty on the work or crime. But Majin is the only one that she cares. She doesn't know what to call it: Love? Lust?...Obsession. She is obsessed with her. Info-chan wants her, she wants her so badly that she even have a collection of photos of her on her Bulletin Board inside her room. Collection of her photos taken by the CCTV camera and the panty shots that has been sent by Ayano. She never sold Majin's panty shots, they were hers and no one else. The yandere wasn't aware of this at first until...her phone buzzed. The red head picked ul her phone and read the message.

Ayano: *Sends Majin's photo*

Info-chan: *Sends Majin's Info*
Name: Majin Yamamoto
Reputation: Good
Personality: Social Butterfly
Crush: ???
Club: Light Music Club
Strength: Capable
Additional Information: Daughter of a well known Attorney and a childhood friend of Megami Saikou. She is known throughout the campus as The Heart t
Thief". She earned her fighting experience in Jijutsu. Do not be on her bad side.

Ayano: *Sends Panty shots* Tell me who her crush is...

Info-chan's eyes widen. She can't refuse to this question, now that Ayano sent her payment. She froze for a moment and all her willingness drained when her fingers typed those letters that are lies.

Info-chan: Crush: Senpai

She sent her message and removed her glasses as tears rolled down from her eyes. It's a lie, Majin never spoke to the upperclassmen, hence she might not even know that person even exists. She wiped her tears away and checked the monitor. She opened her social media account and gathered all her strength to chat her beloved guitarist.

Joho Teikyosha: Hey, I've watched your shows recently. I'm a huge fan of yours, I'm also a student in Akademi High and maybe you saw me sometimes passing by? What am I saying, I'm not even famous like you haha...

Info-chan cringed at her own message. When she read it again, some part of her sounds like a normal teenager gawking over their idol. She doesn't want that, she wants to interact with her someday, to talk to her upfront, to embrace her, to be with her. Before she logged out on her account, the message bubble flickered an notification. Sh-she answered.

Majin Yamamoto: Thanks for the support you have given us, especially me 😊. As much as how you admired me, I will gladly return the love and attention you have given me as your idol. You told me that you are a student in Akadmi High? This is the first time someone chatted me from our school haha. Most of our fans are focused on Miyuji Shan or sometimes at me but thank you for noticing me 😙. I haven't remember your name before on my fanmails, maybe this is the first time you sent one? I keep tracked on my fanbase as much I can so their efforts won't be wasted. If you are new...Welcome! I promise I won't dissapiont you

Info-chan's heart flutter at Majin's response. Hence her message is even longer than hers. She checked the time on her computer, it's already nine in the evening and It's wednesday, tomorrow there will be classes. She wanted to keep the conversation going inorder to get to know her more.

Joho Teikyosha: Thank you for being a very kind person. W-would you mind if we have a lunch together tomorrow? If you're available that is...

Majin Yamamoto: Sure! That sounds great. I'm looking forward to it. How about under the Sakura tree? I'll be waiting there.

Info-chan's cheeks turned red matching hair and her glasses. What the hell is she thinking?! Her girlfriend is out of sight that's why she's hanging around with with her fans? Or...maybe they broke-up. The thought haunts her. She didn't want to lose this opportunity to meet her but she need to protect her as well, now that she sent Ayano a wrong information, she better watched Majin's back or else her life is at risk.