𝙎 𝙬 𝙚 𝙚 𝙩 𝙝 𝙚 𝙖 𝙧 𝙩

Months went by after the accident and let me tell you how they went by

Months went by after the accident and let me tell you how they went by. The school was normal nothing different, expect from my old "friends" who looked at me like I'm a piece of trash. The rumors about me dating Areum were everywhere. Areum and I got into fights with a lot of people. She's currently 22 and so she is engaged with Bang Chan also known as Christopher the leader of one of the biggest mafia in our town. My seven paintings ended up on a painting exhibition and I was payed quite a lot of money for it, even though I didn't want to take the money they made me take it. And that's basically it, nothing else happened. Today was Monday and it was around 22:00 p.m I was in my painting studio working on some of my paintings, when, all of a sudden, my phone ringed. I was about to answer it thinking it was Areum, when I saw that the number was unknown. I raised my eyebrow looking out of my window to see if someone was pranking me. After I made sure of it I went to my window, closed it, put the curtains out and answered the phone. "Hello?" I said in a shakey voice. "Hey Jiwoo, is me, Shownu." It took me some time to realize which Shownu we were talking about. "Oh yes, yes Shownu. Uh so What's up?" I asked, not sure if I should've said that. "We need you for something so please put on some clothes and wait inside the house, Wonho is going to pick you up." I totally forgot why I gave them my number, until this call was made. "Oh, um okay then." I said, awkward silence following after. "Uhhhh" I said, "Um yeah so see you later." He said, "B-bye" I said. After I hung up the phone, I went to wash my hands and change my clothes. I put on some black ripped jeans, an oversized white shirt and my ripped jean jacket. I put my hair in a ponytail and sat on my couch in the living room. I was watching a drama on TV when a knock on my door was heard. I rushed to it, tripping a few times before finally opening it. I saw a smiley Wonho looking at me. "Well hello my lady." He said bowing to me. I looked at him kind of shocked, because we never talked after that night and he's already acting like we've known each other for 100 years. "Uh um h-hello" I said, bowing slightly. He laughed and I let him in. He looked around the house, while I was busy looking at what he was wearing. When he noticed it he said "Right um I think you might have to change." He said looking me up and down. "We are going somewhere quite fancy so I don't think that's really something you should wear." He said chuckling. "Well I have some dresses but we will have to go to my room, if that's okay." I said quietly. "Of course it's okay sweetheart." He said smiling. I smiled at him and went to my room, with him following close behind. I opened my closet to look for some dresses and heels. When Wonho shouted "I want that one!!" I was confused so I looked at him asking "Which one?" "The red one." He said I looked at him shocked. The dress he was talking about was a red velvet dress that had a split on my right leg and an off the shoulder neckline with shoulder strap. I never wore that dress because I found it kind of revealing. "Uhm are y-y-you um s-sure?" I asked hoping that he would change his mind. He nodded eagerly and before I knew it he took the dress out of the closet looking at it with almost hearts in his eyes. I sighed "Alright. Uhm now we need to get some heels." As I was looking for them I found a pair that looked beautiful. It was strappy nude high heels that were my favorite. I remember wearing theme everywhere. So I took them out. "What about these?" I asked Wonho, while showing them to him. "Wow" was all he said, so I took that as a yes. "Okey then, now I have to do my makeup, hair and that's it." I said to him. He nodded, grinning from ear to ear. "Okay take your time sweetheart, I will just call Shownu to tell him that we might be late." He winked getting out of the room. I did my eye makeup and and put on some pinkish lipstick on. I let my hair down and made some gentle curls in it. I put the dress and heels on and looked myself in the mirror. I never looked this good in my life. I was proud of myself and I smiled widely. It took me ONLY 30 minutes to do all this. I totally forgot about Wonho. I went downstairs just to see him on my couch sitting with his legs wide open. "H-hey I'm I'm d-done." I said. I was to scared to look at him. I felt his eyes on me so I looked up to see his shocked face with his mouth open. "Wow. My GIRL KILLED IT." He said jumping. "You look amazing, sweetheart." He said. I smiled shyly and my cheeks blushed. "Hold on a minute." He said as he took his phone and all I heard was a camera click. He took a picture of me??? That made me blush even more. "Wonho please delete that." I begged. "No can do sweetheart." He called me "sweetheart" about 500 times today. "Ah, a-alright." I said. "It's time to go" He said looking at his watch. I nodded and we headed outside.
-
-
-
-
If you didn't understand the way I described everything here are the pictures.
The dress:

Heels:

Make up:

Make up:

(Just the blush) ↑Hair:

(Just the blush) ↑
Hair:

(Just the blush) ↑Hair: