𝙗 𝙖 𝙗 𝙮 𝙜 𝙞 𝙧 𝙡

"See, Everything was okay

"See, Everything was okay." Said Wonho while his hands sneaked around my waist. "You worry too much sweetheart." He said chuckling. "That was a close one." I said sighing. We walked a few more steps until we were in front of the big door. I took a deep breath, closing my eyes tightly. "It's okay sweetheart, no need to worry." Said Wonho opening the door and smirking visibly. He opened the door and said "Ladies first." I just sighed and went it, after me he was inside. I waited for him and he lead us. As we were walking I saw a table and the boys. I screamed mentally almost sweating. I saw them but they didn't saw me. It's like the God hates me today. One of the boys probably felt my stare and he turned around to look. When suddenly his eyes met mine. He was glaring straight at me, his eyes never leaving me. I don't know why, but I blushed. And he smirked while turning to continue the conversation like nothing happened. You probably guessed it. Incase you didn't the one who glared and smirked at me was Jooheon. The most intimidating one. We were coming closer to the table and I felt Wonho taking his hands of off my waist and slowly whispering in my ear "You better get ready sweetheart." While smirking. I just glared at him and said "I swear to God if you don't stop calling me sweetheart I'm gonna-", "Calm down, you're not gonna do anything kid." He said cutting me off. Now we were viable to the guys since we were only few meters away. "Here they are." Said Shownu. "Thank you God finally." Said Hyungwon rolling his eyes. After he said that all the guys looked at me shocked. "Uhm wow I- um." Said Changkyun. "I-um you look good." Said Shwonu smiling. "Uh um I- I'm t-thanks." I said awkwardly. I saw some of the boys staring at my leg and I felt so weird. "Uh right so um what took you guys so long." asked Changkyun, blushing slightly. Me and Wonho looked at each other. And this bitch I-. He smirked at me and winked. In the matter of seconds I looked at the table, my cheeks red. Some of the guys looked confused and some of them were raising their eyebrows. This couldn't get worse. It's like God heard what I said and chose to prove me wrong. "Well me and sweetheart- I mean Jiwoo had a little chat with her friend who saw her even though she tried to hide." Said Wonho sitting down. I still stood there looking at him with my mouth open. He was still smirking and I swear. I wanted to slap that smirk of his face. As I stood there looking at him unbelievably, the guys saw me and told me to sit down while they tried to hide their laughs. The only seat that wasn't taken was the one between Minhyuk and Wonho. So I sighed while sitting there. "Uhm I'm not trying to be rude or anything, b-but uhm w-why are we here?" I asked looking at Shownu. When all of a sudden he smirked. I was so scared to hear the reason, I was literally praying just to not be what I think, while drinking some water. "Well, as we all know our babygirl made some paintings that went viral." The second I heard Shownu say that I instantly choked on my water. Not only the fact that he called me "Their babygirl" but the reason. I wanted to hide in a hole so bad. I laughed nervously still coughing. As I looked around the table with tears in my eyes I saw all of them smirking sadisticly. "Ha hA hA. Uh-h um ha y-yes uh." I said, still laughing nervously. "I really like the name you gave me, princess." Said Kihyun, putting his hand on the table, his head on them while smirking, looking directly in my eyes. What's with them and all these nicknames. "Uh I'm-  I'm g-glad you uh d-do." I said smiling. "Okay okay, you shouldn't make her embarrassed guys." Said Minhyuk,  smirking mockingly. "But hyung, are really proud of her. I hope you know that cupcake." Said Changkyun while leaning in his chair and crossing his arms in front of his chest. I looked down embarrassed, blushing, looking like a strawberry. "Now, now don't make the kid embarrassed." Said Jooheon. I looked up shocked as I actually heard him talking, even thought he was visibly making fun of me. He sat there looking like he came out straight out of Hell. His black hair and his eyes that keep burning holes into me. And of course that sadistic grin on his face. He was the only one who didn't like me from the start. It's like he feels some type of satisfaction from making me feel this humiliated. I don't know for how long I've looked at him for him to say "Take a picture doll, it would last longer" while rolling his eyes. I looked shocked and I mumbled a quiet "S-sorry". "Well I think we should order, we don't want our little angel to starve now do we." Said Hyungwon obviously smirking. "Right, we don't want to keep our Sunshine waiting." Said Minhyuk grinning from ear to ear. I blushed. We saw a waiter coming and oh my God. My ex boyfriend Jisung was the waiter. This is not gonna be good. We looked at each other. I tried not to show and reaction and so did he. "Uhm h-hello welcome to "Moonlight" what can I get for you." Asked Jisung. We made an awkward eye contact and we both looked away. As we said our orders some of the guys looked suspicious. "Do you maybe know him, sweetheart?" Asked Wonho. "W-What! N-no why would I k-know him." I said. "Oh cmon princess we all saw the way you two looked at each other so awkwardly." Said Kihyun. "Wwell Uhm h-he was my ex boyfriend." I said. They looked schooled. "Wait so our cupcake is not a virgin." Said Changkyun. I looked at him with wide eyes. "W-what" I said shocked. "Jiwoo, uhm are you a virgin." asked Shownu. I felt so embarrassed, but either way they would find out. "Uh w-well um I-I am still a v-virgin." I said coughing looking down. "Hey, hey it's okay. No need to feel embarrassed you're still young." Said Shownu smiling.
-
-
-
-
-

Here are the nicknames the members have for Jiwoo:Shownu- 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥Hyungwon- 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥Jooheon- 𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐥; 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐥Changkyun- 𝐂𝐮𝐩𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞Kihyun- 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬Minhyuk- 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞Wonho- 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭

Shownu- 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥
Hyungwon- 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥
Jooheon- 𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐥; 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐥
Changkyun- 𝐂𝐮𝐩𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞
Kihyun- 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬
Minhyuk- 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞
Wonho- 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭