𝙣 𝙞 𝙜 𝙝 𝙩

I woke up in the middle of the night due to a loud noise

I woke up in the middle of the night due to a loud noise. As I got up and looked at my phone to see what time is it I saw that it was around 4-5 in the morning. I went to the window to open the curtains and see if it came from the outside. And I was right. There was a thunderstorm and I began to cry while shaking. I was really scared of the storms. Since I didn't want to bother the others I covered my ears and went to the bed again. My tears were rolling down my face as I closed my eyes, trying to calm myself down. After a few seconds a really loud thunder was heard so I quickly jumped off my feet and ran into the room next to me. Which also happened to be Changkyun's room. As I got inside I saw him sleeping peacefully. I didn't want to wake him up, but I was too scared to sleep alone so I had to. I quietly walked to his bed and gently shakes his shoulders. He was shirtless and he was wearing a basketball shorts to sleep. When he woke up and saw me crying he quickly got up and hugged me. "Hey, Hey what's wrong?" He asked as one of his hands rubbed my back while the other one stayed at the back of my head. "I-I'm really s-sorry that I've woken you up." I sad sobbing. "No, no cupcake you can always wake me up if you want." He said smoothly, his voice dripping like honey next to my ears. "B-but I'm really s-scared of thunderstorms". I said sniffing. He let go off me and smiled. "Come. You can sleep on my bed." I nodded and we went under the covers. He hugged me tightly while singing a calm melody. Soon after we fell asleep. It was around 8 in the morning and the other guys were up. They got ready and went down to the kitchen. "Uhh we should wake up Jiwoo and Changkyun" Said Wonho. They looked around the table and nodded. "So who's gonna do it?" Asked Minhyuk as he took a sip of the coffee. After he said that everyone's attention went to Hyungwon. He looked up to see all of them smiling at him. He groaned and went upstairs to wake the two up. He knocked on Jiwoo's door a few times and he realized that the door isn't opening. So he opened the door only to see an empty bed. He hurriedly went downstairs to the other guys. He ran down the stairs until he got to the kitchen. He stopped for a second to catch his breath, all the guys looking at him questionably. "Jiwoo is n-not in her room." Hyungwon said as he put his hands on his hips. All of the boys stood up and ran upstairs. They went inside her room and saw it empty. They thought that she ran away, but then Shwonu saw Jiwoo's phone and pointed it out. "Oi look." Shownu said. They were confused about where she was until Kihyun said "We should wake Changkyun up and then we could find her." As he said that the guys nodded. They went out and were in front of Changkyun's room. Hyungwon bursted through the door and yelled "OI CHANGKYUN-" his voice went quiet and he stood there frozen. "What happened." Asked Jooheon. The guys that waited in front of Changkyun's door looked at each other and went inside only to see the two of them all cuddled up. Jooheon raised his eyebrow while the other guys looked shocked. "What the-" started Minhyuk. Jooheon went up the bed and pulled the covers off of them to see if anything had happened last night. The other guys walked up to the bed to also see. "Nothing happened." Said Wonho. As he said that Changkyun buried his face in Jiwoo's neck and pulled her closer. The other guys looked at each other shocked. But that was the final straw. "YOU TWO IDIOTS WAKE UP RIGHT NOW!" yelled Hyungwon as Shownu tried to calm him down. Suddenly Changkyun and Jiwoo shoot their eyes open and sat on the bed with their back straight. They looked at each other and screamed. Jiwoo fell of the bed and Changkyun covered his body with the covers that were near their feet. They sat there looking at each other with wide eyes while the other guys smirked evilly. Suddenly Jiwoo felt a pair of hands pulling her up to her feet. "Now, now princess why so shocked." Kihyun asked teasingly. Jiwoo looked at him and blushed as she realized that the other guys were awake. "Alright Jiwoo you come with us downstairs while you Changkyun get ready." Said Shownu and I nodded following them downstairs. As we got downstairs they told me to sit and so I did. "So mind explaining why were YOU in CHANGKYUN'S bed?" Asked Hyungwon crossing his arms in front of his chest. All the guys looked at me making me feel small, yet again. "W-well uh I was s-scared if the t-thunderstorm so I s-slept with h-him. But nothing happened I swear!" I said quickly. Some of them looked suspiciously at me while the other nodded.