𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙟𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙮

Suddenly all the lights went off. "Everyone go and get the weapons right now!" Said JB. "Where is Jiwoo?" asked Hyungwon panicking.

Suddenly someone put their hand around my waist. I flinched and I almost threw a punch until I heard that familiar voice.

"Calm down doll, it's me Jooheon." Whispered Jooheon as he took me to the rest of the guys. "We need to get in groups." Said Bobby. "He's right. Everyone get in the group with at least three people." Said Kihyun.

"You're coming with us." Said Jooheon as he grabbed my and Kihyun's hand. As we all got into our positions the deadly silence took over.

We all just looked at each other, waiting for the hell to break loose. I was so nervous and Kihyun and Jooheon noticed that. "Don't worry princess no ones dying today." Whispered Kihyun as he patted my head. I just nodded.

And that was it. The shooting suddenly started. Everyone was shooting and running. As I was about to shoot I saw him. I saw him pointing his gun at Areum.

I quickly yelled her name. She turned around and was ready to shoot. I was being too worried so I shot him. Before I did it. I saw those cold eyes. And that grin on his face.

We shot and shot for a few more minutes. Until it was finally over. Everything was so messy. Too much blood was spilled over everything and everyone.

I stood there looking at his face. He looked like the devil even when he was dead. The tears dripping down my face without any realization. I felt a hug, a tight hug that I needed right now.

"Shh no crying okay." That voice. That voice that always felt like honey to me. That voice that started it all. The voice that started it all and ended it all.

Shownu was hugging me and I hugged him back. Sobbing. "And what about us." I heard a voice ask. I know that voice. The same voice that kept talking about my legs. The one who became my best friend. Changkyun suddenly hugged us. And slowly the other members also hugged.

Our first team hug. Suddenly I started remembering all the memories we shared. The first day we met. The first time we fought. Everything just came to me. I smiled brightly to myself.

"You fuckers why are you making me cry." Said Hyungwon as he wiped his eyes. The other groups came and hugged us. We laughed and laughed.

And the day was finally over.

After about five months. It was finally the day. The big day.

Today was the wedding day of the two who did not started too well.

Everyone knew that at the end they would be together. And they were right. So here they were. Jiwoo in the room getting ready, trying not to cry. While on the other side Areum was crying and crying.

"My girl is growing up too fast." She said as she sobbed. "Please don't cry you're gonna make me cry." I said as I looked at her through the window.

So here I saw. Standing in front of the big door with Changkyun by my side. "You know I always knew that you two would be together." He started. "I mean form the first day the way you looked at him I just KNEW that you were and STILL ARE whipped for him." He said. I hit him at the back of his head and laughed sarcastically. "ha ha" I Said rolling my eyes. "That hit brings back so much memories." He said as he rubbed his head.

"You may enter now." Said the guy that came to us. I took a deep breath and the door opened.

We started walking. The tears were already in my eyes, but I had to try and get myself together.

I looked in front of me. Seeing Jooheon standing there. In his black suit and that black hair. He still looked deadly until this day.

I saw the boys, their wives and our other boys standing there looking so proud of us. Areum sobbing while Chris tried to calm her down.

Here I stood. In front of the devil himself. As Changkyun was handing me over to Jooheon he said "I may be younger, and we might be dumb and dumber, BUT if you try anything with her I'm braking your nose. Got it." He said as he raised his eyebrow. Everyone in the crowd laughed as Kihyun came and grabbed Changkyun pulling him back as he apologized.

The wedding went perfectly and the couple went on the honeymoon.

After about a few months Jiwoo was pregnant. With a baby boy. Changkyun being as dramatic as he was. Going crazy and keep saying " that's my best friend y'all" making Jooheon annoyed.

"You know nothing of this would be possible without me right?" He asked Changkyun. Changkyun just grinned and said "Dumb and Dumber ride and die together."

"Was he rough tho?" Asked Changkyun smirking. I blushed as Jooheon grinned. Suddenly he pulled my waist as he said "Daddy wasn't too rough, was he?"

I felt so embarrassed and Changkyun was there like an idiot smirking. "Hm so you call him daddy I see." Said Changkyun.

Kihyun saw that I was embarrassed to death and so he said "Oh my god Changkyun leave them alone already."

Everyone was having fun teasing Jiwoo making her blush while her husband, Jooheon smirked enjoying the way she got frustrated.

And that's was it. That was The End of the journey.
-
-
-
Okay HELLO GUYS. The story is over I know it was short, but I had to shorten it up since I am going on a holiday and I wasn't sure if I would be able to upload so I didn't want to let you wait and I uploaded this last chapter. The next story would be way longer and I really hope you liked this story and that you enjoyed it and laughed. I love you all and have a nice day!