𝙩 𝙝 𝙚 𝙖 𝙘 𝙩 𝙧 𝙚 𝙨 𝙨

"Okay if you say so, doll

"Okay if you say so, doll." Said Jooheon, leaning back while staring at me. "We are going to get all your things from your room, but's it's better if you stay here in case anyone is there." Said Shownu as he, Wonho and Kihyun got up. I just nodded. After a few minutes Changkyun came down. We shared an eye contact and he winked at me, I immediately looked away not trying to make the situation worse than it already is. After and hour or two the boys came back with my stuff. I went to the room organized everything and got ready. It was around 16:24 pm right now and we were all in the kitchen eating our dinner. "Today we have a meeting with Block B in a casino." Started Shwonu as he looked up at me. "And since you are with us you should come." He said smiling at me. I wasn't really sure if I should but I didn't have a choice really. I guess they saw the hesitation on my face as Minhyuk said " No worries we are going to keep you safe. Right guys?" while eying Jooheon and Changkyun. They just nodded. I sighed and said "Uhm o-okay, but could you maybe tell me what are your p-positions in the t-team?" I asked quietly. I was slowly getting used to them and I liked it. "Of course." Said Wonho as he nodded towards Shownu. "I am the leader and I'm also the one who plans everything. Jooheon is a sniper and Changkyun is our sneaky spy and he's also in charge of mind games and manipulation. Then we have Kihyun, he's a hacker and he is also a sniper while Minhyuk is our drug dealer. Hyungwon is in charge of torturing and Wonho is in charge of stealing and fighting. Even tho all of us can use a gun or weapons like that, we are not as good as Jooheon and Kihyun." Said Shwonu as he smiled. I just sat there with my jaw hanging open. "Wow" I said amazed. They all just smirked proudly. "Now we just need to find you a position." Said Minhyuk, while the others agreed. "And we are going to do that now." Said Kihyun. I looked at them confused. "Kihyun hacked and found all your information and so we are going to choose now what your position is going to be." Said Hyungwon. I just nodded while mumbling a small "oh". "Well when I looked trough her information there wasn't anything special." Started Kihyun, the other guys listening carefully. "So I had to hack a little bit more and I saw something ." Said Kihyun taking another bite. The guys looked at me confused, while Jooheon just smirked. "What she could be useful for is the act"Said Kihyun looking at me with the smirk on his face. "The act?"asked Wonho confused. "Well let me explain.", "it says that she used to study acting before she choose to go to the art school and purchase art, paintings and those stuff" Kihyun finished. Some guys still looked confused so he sighed and continued "Oh my god you all are so dumb. It means that she could help us get to the target or get the target to the place we want to." He facepalmed. After a few minutes you could hear the guys saying "ah", "oh I get it" and stuff like that. "Are you good with controlling people or mind games or like manipulation?" Asked Shwonu. "No I'm not good at telling people what to do and I can't manipulate. I'm more used to being told what to do." I finished as I look at them. "Oh okaay." Said Minhyuk. Kihyun looked at the clock and looked at us "Alright so we should all get ready guys." Said Kihyun as he stood up. "What? Why now? We still have like three more hours." Whined Minhyuk. "Jiwoo would need more time and I don't want to rush her." Said Kihyun with the matter-of-fact voice. "He's right, come on boys let's go." Said Shownu as he clapped with his hands. I nodded and went up to get ready while the other guys still bickered. I went and took a shower. Since all of my clothes were here I went through my closet to find a dress and I saw the one I haven't wore for a long time. It was a black long dress with a split on my leg and a V kinda neck. It was loose and a little bit fluffy and it had some white glitter on it. I put it on and I went to look for some heels. Since it was a black dress I decided to go with black heels. I found my favorite pair and put it on. After that did my make up. I put on some reddish lipstick, a pink-red eyeshadow that was kind of glossy, some blush and mascara. I put on some earrings and I did my hair. As I looked at the time it was around 21:06 pm so I decided to go down and wait for the guys.
-
-
-
So here's the dress:

---So here's the dress:

The heels:

The make up and earrings:

(Just with some more blush)

And the hair: