𝙢 𝙮 𝙗 𝙤 𝙮

As we were walking we heard some noises

As we were walking we heard some noises. Suddenly Kihyun pulled me close to him by the waist and whispered "We're being followed so act like we don't know okay? Don't look back." he whispered, his hot breath hitting my ear. My heart started beating so fast but I just nodded. He looked in front of him and said "Good girl." As we continued to walk to the car his hand never left my waist. However as we got inside the car he quickly pulled out his phone and texted someone. Since we were kinda in a bad situation I'm guessing that he's texting Shownu and the other guys. "Alright listen now." He said as he tried to act normal. "I want you to stay calm in case anything happens" he said starting the car. I just said a shaky "y-yes." He obviously realized that I was scared and so he patted my head and said "No need to be scared princess, the other guys are also following us." He said smiling. I nodded. As we started driving we saw two black cars following us. He hurriedly took the gun out of his belt and got ready to shoot. The black car that was beside us started driving faster and they were next to us. Just when Kihyun yelled "Get down now!" The shooting started. Kihyun opened the window to shoot and the other guys started shooting as well. As I put my head a bit up so I can see the other guys I saw three of the windows opened. Jooheon, Changkyun and Minhyuk were shooting with that same sadistic smirk I saw the first time we ever met. Changkyun saw me looking at him and he winked as he continued to shoot. After just a few minutes the car that was shooting at us crushed and exploded. As I put my head up I saw all the mess and again I felt so scared. I started shaking and Kihyun noticed it. "It's alright princess, we won." He said cheerfully, trying to cheer me up. We went out of the car to see the other guys standing there out of breath and some of them grinning. "That was fucking AWESOME." Said Changkyun, Minhyuk and Jooheon nodding. As we walked to them Kihyun had his hand around my waist and I guess some of them noticed it. "Wait hold up, time out." Said Minhyuk, making the "time out" sign with his hands. "Why is YOUR hand around HER waist." Asked Changkyun. "Alright you fuckers this is not the time to question things, can't you see that she's in shock." Yelled Kihyun as he rolled his eyes. "Hyungwon please go see if we have a blanket in the back of the car." Said Shownu coming next to me rubbing my arms. "I'm sorry you had to witness that." Said Shownu sadly. "Here it is." Said Hyungwon running to us. "Here" Said Shownu as he put the blanket around me. I got back to my senses and looked around. "Uh um t-thanks." I sad quietly. The other guys coming to us. "We can't send her home, I think they already know where she lives and they are probably waiting there for her." Said Kihyun looking at the other guys. "I agree." Said Wonho. They all exchanged looks and Jooheon sighed rolling his eyes. "Jiwoo I think you should live with us." Said Shownu. "Huh." I said confused, still in shock. I still don't know how didn't I already lost my shit with them. "But what about my stuff?" I asked raising my tone. "You think it's that easy huh!" I yelled now. "I cant just leave all my stuff there I need to talk to my friend!" I yelled crying. "I wish that night never happened!" I screamed throwing my arms around. Some guys looked down, some of them confused while Shownu just sighed. "I kno-" started Shwonu. "Y-you dont k-now!"I yelled at him even louder, while Kihyun tried to calm me down. "Okay listen here kid you better watch your attitude we're being nice here." Said Jooheon. Hyungwon elbowed him slightly telling him to shut up. "I k-knwo I shouldn't y-yell at you guys, b-but it's h-hard." I said calming down, still crying. "You saved my life and I really am thankful, b-but this all is t-too sudden." I Said sighing while wiping my tears. "I know, I know, but we can't just leave you there to die." Said Wonho coming closer to me, pulling my hands off my face and whipping it with his thumbs. ""Look how about this, you come to live with us now and tomorrow we will go and get all your stuff." Said Kihyun softly. "What do you think Princess huh." He said rubbing my arms. I let out a shaky breath, smiling sadly while nodding. "Now that's what I like to see." Said Minhyuk smiling. "Cmon lest go now you're probably cold in that dress." Said Wonho. "But you have nice legs tho, I mean I wouldn't m-" Changkyun started, but Hyungwon cut him off my hitting him in the head. "I swear to god you are a sex addict. Stop it." Hyungwon said angrily at the younger male. I laughed quietly and softly. "Oh-" Said Wonho surprised. "Did you guys see that oh my god I just wanna squish her cheeks aghhhh" Said Minhyuk being too loud. "What happened." Asked Jooheon. "She laughed guys!!" Said Kihyun. "She laughed because of me duh." Said Hyungwon sassily. "No she laughed because of you two idiots." Said Kihyun fake smiling at Hyungwon. "Why was I being an idiot. I just said that she has nice legs and that I wouldn't mind making th-" Changkyun didn't get to finish as Hyungwon hit him yet again. "oh my god would you stop making those perverted comments? Like you won't make her legs sore just stop for fucks sake." Said Hyungwon annoyingly as he threw his hands in the air. "I swear you two are making her even more uncomfortable"Said Jooheon trying to hide his laughter. This is the first time I saw him smiling and he has dimples! "No one asked for your opinion." Said Hyungwon rolling his eyes.