𝙧 𝙖 𝙞 𝙣 𝙮

His piercing dark eyes still glaring at me

His piercing dark eyes still glaring at me. That sadistic smirk playing on his lips. I tried so bad to ignore him. "Wait so you guys saw her pant-" Minhyuk started but was cut of by Jooheon hitting him in the head "That conversation is closed." He said strictly, the other guys nodding. Wonho looked at me. "Would you like to see your room?" He asked softly. I replied with a quiet "Yes please." He smiled and nodded "follow me." He grabbed my hand and we went upstairs. As we got there he said "There is one more level and there are some other rooms." He said, "This is your room." He said as he pointed at the door we were in front of. He turned me around and showed me the other 3 doors. "Okay listen here, the door opposite of yours is Jooheon's" he looked at me and I nodded memorizing it. "The door next to yours is Changkyun's. And the door next to Jooheon's is Hyungwon's." He said smiling. I smiled back. "Okay lets go inside your room now. I nodded and we went inside. There was a bed, a desk, a shelf, two windows and a closet. It wasn't that big but it was really nice. The bad was next to the wall and on the side were the windows. The closet was facing the bed and the shelf was on the other end of the room. The shelf was of the opposite of the windows. The desk was next to the closet. The room seemed really comfortable and I really liked it. "You can decorate it if you want." Wonho said smiling at me. I turned around smiled at him and bowed as an act of thanking. I said a quiet "thank you." And smiled. "Everything for you, sweetheart." He said as he winked. We exited the room and went downstairs. As we went down the guys sat there talking about something. "Oh Jiwoo you must be really uncomfortable in that dress." Said Shownu as he looked me up and down. "I can help you take it o-" of course it was Changkyun who said that. And of course it was Hyungwon who hit him. "Alright now lets get you some clothes for sleeping." Said Shownu as he got up. "Can I give her my clothes?" asked Changkyun as he looked at Hyungwon hoping he won't hit him. Hyungwon just looked at him warningly. "Sure go and get her some shorts to sleep in." Said Shownu as he gestured towards upstairs. Changkyun nodded and got up. Everyone looking at him intensely. When he was next to me he winked and as he was about to continue walking Hyungwon threw a pillow at him."he told you to get her some shorts NOT to flirt with her oh my god." Said Hyungwon as he faceplamed. "I had enough of him today in the car. How isn't he tired of making those comments."asked Kihyun as he groaned. "Come sit here I'll go and get you a shirt."Said Shownu as he walked away. I sat down trying to keep my legs closed. The only bad habit I have is the way I sit. I sit with my legs wide spread so whenever I wear a dress or a skirt I don't know how to sit. I was just looking at the guys. The way they sat made me jealous. I sighed. "What's wrong angel."Asked Hyungwon, focusing the attention on me. "W-well uh you see I always sit with my l-legs spread open and so I-I don't know h-how to s-sit when I wear a dress or a s-skirt." I said looking down. Minhyuk was about to say something when someone cut him off "Just sit however you like. You can spread your legs it's okay with us cupcake." Said Changkyun as he walked down to stairs. "I knew he was going to say something like that." said Jooheon as he put his head on the pillow. I swear Hyungwon was ready to fight. "Honestly you need to stop." Said Shownu also coming down. "I was just saying." Said Changkyun shrugging. "Anyways here's your shorts." Said Changkyun as he handed me the shorts while smirking. "T-thanks" I said. "And here's your shirt." Said Shwonu smiling. "Thank you." I said also smiling back. "Uh w-where can I change?" I asked. "Oh cupcake you can change wherever you want. You can even change he-" Changkyun was about to finish when Kihyun covered his mouth with his hand. "Hyungwon show her the bathroom please." Said Kihyun. Hyungwon groaned as he got up. "Come one angel. Follow me." He said as he walked past me and I followed close behind. We went up strait to the first lever. "I'm guessing that Wonho already told you about the rooms and the levels. Right?" He asked. I nodded. "Well the bathroom is next to Changkyun's room so you can't really miss it." He said gesturing towards it. "Ah I s-see. Thank you." I said while walking to the bathroom. "I'm waiting for you here okay?" He asked. "Okay." I said and locked the door. The feeling of finally taking that dress of made me sigh. I put the shirt on and the shorts. The shirt was big enough and it reached the mid of my thighs. As for the shorts. They were basketball shorts that reached a little longer than my knees since it was kinda big. I put my head up in a bun and I washed my hands. "Hyungwon." I called him. "Yes angel" He said. "C-can I use some wiping t-tissues please?" I asked. "Of course." He said. "Thanks" I yelled back. I took a few tissues and wiped my face with them, after I cleaned my face I washed it just to make sure I don't have any makeup left on. I really don't like make up I only wear it sometimes. I went out of the bathroom and looked at the tired Hyungwon in front of me. "I'm guessing you are tired so just go sleep since it's late I'll tell the guys don't worry." He said smiling tiredly. "Okay, sweet dreams." I said yawning. He grabbed my face and kissed my forehead. "Sweet dreams angel." He said as he let go of me and went downstairs. I was taken back a little bit and I blushed as I watched his back slowly disappearing. I turned around smiling and went to my room. I always have at least a little light in my room since I can't sleep in the total dark. As I looked around trying to find some fairy lights or any lights I looked inside the closet and I saw a little lamp. I smiled as I took it and put it on the shelf and turned it on. It wasn't too light nor to dark it was perfect. I went to open the window and close the curtains. I went under the covers and soon after I traveled into the dreamland.