𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

As Hyungwon said that he started walking ahead of Changkyun

As Hyungwon said that he started walking ahead of Changkyun. Jooheon scoffed as he crossed his arms in front of his chest."Alright we have 2 cars we need to get in two groups." Said Shownu stopping in front of Kihyun's car while putting his hands on his hips. "Okay so Kihyun is going to go with Jiwoo. We need two more people." Said Shownu, looking around. All of a sudden Changkyung coughed and looked at Shownu. Shownu looked away and started "Hmm, Hyungwon you go wit-" but he was cut of by Changkyun who started whistling while looking around. Hyungwon just rolled his eyes as Shownu sighed and said "Alright Changkyun you go with them, BUT no perverted comments." He said rising his eyebrow. "No worries." Changkyung said grinning while looking at Jooheon who smirked as he came next to Kihyun. "So, as I was saying Hyungwon you go with them." Said Shownu as he started walking to the other car. "THATS NOT FAIRRRRR" whined Minhyuk. Shownu just glarred at him as he turned around and said "Since Kihyun is going to drive I'm telling you, Hyungwon, to if you hear I.M saying something about Jiwoo's legs or anything about her in a sexual way just hit him." Said Shownu as he started walking while unlocking the other car. Hyungwon nodded and smirked. We were still standing outside of the car watching the others drive off. "Okay so, Jiwoo is going to sit in the front and you two in the back. Got it?" Asked Kihyun as he pointed at them with his finger. "Yupe" Said Changkyun. As he said that Kihyun went to the other side and unlocked the car. All of a sudden a strong wind started blowing making my dress fly behind me and making it go up a little. I'm pretty sure my underwear flashed and I put my hands on my dress with a surprised gasp as I tried to prevent the dress from going up again. As the wind stared getting a little bit weaker I looked up with my red face. I looked at the guys and I saw all three of them looking at my legs. Hyungwon was the first one who looked away from my legs. He saw that I blushed and so he started yelling at the other two "OI stop staring at her legs you're making her uncomfortable" as he hit Changkyun in the back of his head. Chungkyun cursed as he rubbed his head. "Oh I'm sorry, but that was a moment we couldn't miss." Said Kihyun as he winked and went inside the car. Soon after we followed him and we also went inside. I was putting my seatbelt on as Changkyun started talking " Damn girl you have nice und-" Hyungwon galred at him as he hit him, yet again. "Stop making her embarrassed you horny kid." Said Hyungwon annoyed as Kihyun glared thorough the rearview mirror at Changkyun. The ride was filled with Changkyun trying to talk and the sound of Hyungwon's hand hitting him. I don't know why, but Changkyun kept talking about my legs. "What do you want I'm a man of course I'm gonna look like what the fuck." Hyungwon rolled his eyes as he replied saying "You are not a man and you should stop talking about her panties before I bitch slap you back to Boston." rolling his eyes."Excuse you? Well I'm gonna bitch slap you back to your mom's woom. And why aren't you yelling at Kihyun? He also looked at her panti-" He got cut off again by Hyungwon. "I told you to stop didn't I? I'm not yelling at Kihyun because he's older and he would probably nag at me and because he DID NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT HER FUCKING PANTIES CHANGKYUN." Said Hyungwon kinda yelling. I started blusing at what he said and I looked down at my hands. Kihyun was going to say something when Changkyun scoffed while looking away and crossing his arms. "Whatever" he said. Kihyun just sighed. After a few minutes we were in front of what I'm guessing is their house. " We're here so stop being a pervert." said Kihyun looking at Changkyun as he stopped the car. We were walking to the door while the two boys behind us bickered. We went insdie the house and I looked around. "Welcome to your new home" Said Kihyun as he smiled at me. I just smiled back and nodded. We went to the living room to see other guys changed. Shownu saw me and smiled. Kihyun sat down groaning. Wonho was about to say somehing when Hyungwon and Changkyun came into the room, still arguing. "WHY DO YOU KEEP TALKING ABOUT HER PANTIES? OKAY ALL THREE OF US HAVE SEEN IT GET OVER IT" Hyungwon yelled as he hit Changkyun. At his outbrust Minhyuk choked on his water, while the other guys looked shocked. Kihyun literally jumped next to me while holding me. Changkyun was about to yell at Hyungwon but Kihyun beat him to it "oKAY THAT'S ENOUGH YOU TWO. BUT HYUNGWON HAS A POINT STOP ALREADY" yelled Kihyun panicked as I blushed bright red with my mouth hanging wide open. I couln't believe this. As the other two guys looked at us they also seemed shocked. I guess they didn't know that the others were here too. "Well shit" said Changkyun. Changkyun and Hyungwon came beside us as Kihyun and me turned around. "W-w can explain." Said Changkyun. The four of us looked at each other as we waited for somone to explain. "E-excuse me? Mind explaining?" Asked Wonho angrily. At that moment all I wanted was the ground to open and eat me alive. Kihyun sighed and started "Well you see uh it was really windy and as we were about to go inside the car Jiwoo's dress went up and so um we saw her underwear." said Kihyun as the other guys nodded. All of the still shcoked while Minhyuk gulped. "Aw we missed it guys" Said Jooheon as he smikred at me. His intimidating attitudde making me feel small.