𝙩 𝙚 𝙖 𝙨 𝙞 𝙣 𝙜

After he said that I just scratched my neck awkwardly

After he said that I just scratched my neck awkwardly. I thought what the hell am I doing here with the guys I never saw before talking about my virginity. I smiled nervously. "So our cupcake had a boyfriend, yet she didn't let him touch her." Said Changkyun teasingly. "Hmm I wonder why?" Said Changkyun yet again, smirking. Now they were all looking at me teasingly and mockingly. God, I feel so humiliated. Yet here they are enjoying my submissive personality. "Well uh y-you know. I- I'm well" I took a deep breath and continued "we were uh y-young back t-then and s-so uh I wasn't r-ready." I said. My cheeks burning and visibly red. The fact that they still had those sadistic grins and smirks on their faces made me feel even smaller. When suddenly Jisung and a new girl waitress came with our food. Unfortunately Jisung had my food. Even though we ended up on good note we are still awkward after the break up, so it was kinda hard not to look awkward. "Here is your food miss." Said Jisung blushing. The guys were looking at him carefully. While smirking. "T-thank you." I sad quietly. "A-anytime. Uh please enjoy." He said as he started leaving. The girl was still standing and the way she acted I knew what she was trying to do, but I didn't really care. "And what would you like to drink." She asked "shyly". "Hmm what would our sunshine like to drink." Minhyuk Said obviously trying to get the girl to take a hint. Long story short she just glared at me. Wow. "We shouldn't get the kid drunk. She's still a little girl. Aren't you doll?" Said Jooheon smirking. "Can we get a bottle of red wine please." Said Shownu smiling at her. When he saw her actually blushing he smirked. "C-coming right away, s-sir." Said the girl. After she came with our wine Wonho winked at her, and I swear she almost fainted. As we were eating I saw Areum and Chris. I just tapped Wonho panicking. "W-wonho" I called him out quietly. "What is it sweetheart." He asked teasingly. "Look" I Said as turned my head to their direction. Unfortunately their table was about two more tables away from ours. When he saw them he looked shocked. "Shit" he cursed quietly. "We should ask Jooheon and Hyungwon to change seats with us." Whispered Wonho. Since the table was in a circle that was a good idea. "Do it." I said panicking. Wonho fake coughed and sighed. "H-hey Jooheon And Hyungwon." He said nervously the two of them looking at him. When all of a sudden he elbowed me slightly to say something. The two of them saw that and raised their eyebrows. "What is it?" Asked Hyungwon. "Ask." Said Wonho patting my back. "Why me?" I asked him. Now the other guys also saw us and looked confused. "Because." Said Wonho. "Ask what? Asked Jooheon strictly. Wonho elbowed me in the side again. "Please" he muttered to me. I sighed "C-could we maybe p-please change our s-seats with you t-two." I asked, my tone sounding like I was begging. The two smirked at me. "Well why didn't you just say so, angel." Said Hyungwon, getting up. Jooheon stood up also and they walked towards our seats. Wonho gave me a high five and we started moving. As we were walking Wonho and I tried to somehow cover our faces. The other guys looked at us like we were crazy. As we sat down and traded our plates we started eating again. After few hours we were ready to go. As we stood up Wonho and me immediately ran out of the restaurant waiting for other guys. As we were waiting we saw Chris and Areum again. "Omg what do we do?" I asked him. "I don't know I don't know ahhhh think fast." Said wonho since they were walking in our direction we reacted fast. Wonho ran to the car and turned to face it while acting like he's talking to someone. The way that he was standing gave them the view of his back. As for me, I was in front of him squatting, in my dress. As he was acting like he was talking they walked right past us. "Oh my god that was close." Breathed out Wonho while helping me get up. "That was so close." I said, my hand on my heart. Soon after the guys came out. "Uh I think we deserve an explanation." Said Kihyun while crossing his arms in front of his chest. "Well okay so, you saw the couple that sat really close to us." They nodded. "Well they saw us walking in and they know Jiwoo, however the girl's boyfriend is also in a gang, Stray Kids. So we got scared the he would recognize me and he will tell her." Wonho said, the other guys nodding. "And because Jiwoo haven't told her friend about the night we met her I had to act like her boyfriend. And thats it." Said Wonho finishing. "I swear you two." Said Shownu face plaming. "However since it's kinda late we need to get our babygirl home." Said Shownu looking around. "Kihyun you do it." He said pointing at him. "Alright lets go princess." Said Kihyun. We said our goodbyes and Kihyun and I went to the car.