Chapter 3

Y/N P.O.V

I feel myself being carried in someone's arms before being placed in my bed. "Goodnight new bitch" I hear a deep voice say, recognizing it as Jeffs. "Goodnight hoe" I say back tiredly before I pass back out

Time skip to when you wake up, sleeping beauty.

I wake up to the amazing smell of pancakes (im eating waffles aka the best food). I whip out my map and run to the kitchen, arriving faster than expected. I see Slender in a apron that says 'number #1 mom' and I hold back a chuckle.

"I like your apron Slender" I say, recognizing it from my kitchen. "Thank you Y/N, I hope you don't mind" he says back. I don't mind, and I doubt my mother will notice a few things missing.

He hands me a plate of pancakes before telling me to go sit down next to Toby and Jeff. Toby and Jeff are the people closest to me here so far and they are actually pretty cool, considering what they do.

As I was about to get up to put my dish away Jeff grabs my sleeve and pulls me back down, whispering in my ear. "I need to talk to you" he says, looking around as if he was paranoid.. It sent shivers down my spine (spooky scary skeletons). I nod, going to put my dishes away and then wait for Jeff.

Jeff walks towards me and grabs my arm, running through the hallways until we reach his room. He quickly closes the door and locks it. "What the hell Jeff?" I say.

 "Y/N you won't believe this!" He basically yells. "Shh quiet down, you're hurting my ears" I whisper-yell. "Fine.. Bitch, but I heard Slender say that you might have a power! That's why he took you in so willingly" He whisper-yells, mimicks me. "Wait what?!" I yelled.

I don't care if I'm yelling, this is fucking cool!

"Really?!" I scream. "Yes!" He screams. "SHUT THE FUCK UP" Someone screams from the other room. "SORRY" I yell back. "This is really cool" I say. He nods in response, and if his grin could get any bigger right now, it would be the size of a fucking watermelon.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking" he says, grinning WIDER. "Try to find out what power I have? Yeah!" I whisper yell. "Hell fucking yea" we say together.

Time skip

We have tried many different methods, but we still don't know what my power could be. I also almost died several times, but I guess Its part of the process. I might just have to ask Slender what it might be so I don't actually kill myself.

"Jeff can we stop for now?" I asked tiredly. "Yeah I guess that's a good idea" He responds. As we walk back to the mansion me and him start talking about his past. "I did this to my self" he says, referring to his face. (Pretend he told you about it, sorry but im too lazy to say the story right now).

"You did a good job" I say, not really knowing what to do. "Thanks" he says bluntly. We make keep eye contact for at least 20 seconds before turning away, embarrassed. "Lets go" Jeff mumbles, turning his head away with an obvious blush.

Jeff's P.O.V

Me and Y/N just stare at each other. God her eyes are- God no Jeff shut the fuck up what.. Am I interested in her?  I keep staring at her eyes for a while, soon realizing that I've been staring way to long.

I turn away and feel my cheeks flush. What the hell, is she hurting my insides or something?

"Let's go" I mumble before we start towards the mansion.

Time skip
Y/N P.O.V

Its now lunch time. I go to the kitchen and find a place to set down, letting the aroma fill my nostrils.

NO WAY, WERE HAVING F/F.. (favorite food).

Slender hands me my plate, while I'm drooling like a dog. "You must really like F/F" Ben says while chuckling. "Yeah, a lot" I say, my mouth already stuffed with it.

Everyone laughs at me, and I turn away from all the attention. I collect myself and finish my food. Once I am done Slender says its my dish night and then says he has to talk to me afterwards, so I agree.

Jeff stays to help me with dishes. "Thanks Jeff for helping me with dishes, I really appreciate it. I mean, I probably would have been here all night considering how many people and dishes are in the place" I say, chuckling.

"No problem Y/N" Jeff says, finishing up. We wash our hands and then he leaves to his room. I wait for the dishes to dry off a bit before I put them away, walking to Slendys office.

  'Come in' he tells me. I walk into his huge office before taking a seat. "So as you heard from Jeff's mouth, you might have a inhuman power". "Yes I did hear" I say while chuckling. "Well from as far as I know at the moment... The closest power that would be yours is...."

CLIFFHANGERRRRR. Im so sorry I started writing this on the 10th but I got grounded. I'm also going to make a colab account with my cousin for other stories.