Chapter 17

Y/Ns POV

    Hell No. Like I'd EVER stay in this house by myself. "You'll also be going with Toby" Slender says.

And now I have absolutely no one.

"Slendyyyy whyyyyy. You're making my favorite people leave me aloneee." I exaggerate. "Im sorry, but this is important" Slender sighs. I sigh before turning away. Important my ass....

What am I gonna do for those days? Fucking.... Cry or something? There is nothing to do around this house. I mean, I could try to socialize with the others.

Time skip

"Are you sure I cant go with you guys??" I asked them, sitting next to them on my bed. "I'm sorry Y/N, ill miss u... But Slender said that only we can go for this one" Toby says, giving me a kiss on my forehead. Jeff shoves him over a bit.

He wraps his arms around me, giving me a kiss. "I'll also miss you a lot, way more than Toby does obviously" he sends a glare over Toby's way. Slendys voice echo's through my head.

"Time to go Toby and Jeff, and I am sorry Y/N... They just might come back before the time I told you if they do a good job" Slendy says, trying comfort me.

I know they they probably won't come back before then, and it might even take them longer than what they said. They have to walk in and out of town as well as do their mission, so I might as well not even think about it.

I mean, that's the only reason I wouldn't wanna go with them... You wont catch me walking that far. We start to walk down the stairs and then we make it to the door. I wrap my arms around Jeff, giving him a quick kiss before turning around and doing the same to Toby, only on the forehead.

"Stay safe" I say. "Don't worry, I will. I don't know about Toby" Jeff laughs. They grab their things and walk out the door, waving goodbye.

I set a timer right when the door shuts. I'm gonna keep track of exactly how long it takes them, and if it takes too long then I'll ask to go find them. I flop down on the couch and stare up at the ceiling. Now what?

Maybe Ill find someone to eat my feelings away with. Maybe this category isn't safe to do with E.J, so I could maybe ask Ben?

I guess I could. I walk up the stairs and make my way to Bens room. I knock quietly, but no answer. "I'm coming in..." I announce. I walk in and see his back to the door, him on his phone.

I walk up and glance over his shoulder to see what he was doing. I see him open the messaging app and go to someone named "Broski✌🏽"s contact, which I assumed is Jeff.
Ben softly sobs and text Jeff. "You stay safe bro"

I hold back a laugh as I watch Ben whimper. "You must really miss your bro" I chuckle. Ben jumps and turns to me, wiping his small tears.

"What are you doing in my room? And hell yeah I'll miss my bro, its not exactly an easy mission he's going on. Plus, who am I gonna show-""Ok shut up, don't care" I interupt suddenly, already knowing what he was going to say.

"The only reason I'm in here is because I was wondering if you wanted to eat your feelings away with me" I laugh at his slightly puffy eyes. He sniffles softly and looks up, grinning. Hes gonna make a stupid joke, I just know it.

"And what will we be eating to help us feel better? Each ot-" He starts, wiggling his eyebrows. "No dumbass, I guess I'll just go and eat my food alone" I cut him off, starting to walk out the door.

He suddenly gets up and follows me out. "Nonononono im hungry too" he says. I look in the fridge and start to grab a whole bunch of foods.

I set it all out on the table, including some drinks. Me and Ben sit down at the table and start to eat. "So Ben, when do you think that they are gonna come back?" I ask, mouth stuffed.

"Probably not for awhile, I'll miss them. I don't know how to go without the homies" Ben says, letting out a long sigh.

We eat for what feels like hours, talking about random subjects while doing so. After a while, Slender walks into the kitchen.

He stares at us, obviously confused. "Well I guess I don't have to make you guys any dinner tonight" Slender says. I stare at him and slowly slide away the bottle on whipped cream that I have been spraying in my mouth.

Slendy stares at us for a second and I could tell that what he was trying say was 'picked everything up and put it back.'

We put everything back, going to Bens room to play Minecraft. He turns the game on, creating a world and getting started. I began to build a house, getting about halfway done before Ben decides to blow it up with TNT.

Oh hell no, this bitch has a death wish. I put my controller down, tackling him and throwing punches. "YOU REALLY WANNA DIE HUH?!" I scream.

He blocks my punches, attempting to pushing me off of him. I think nothing of it, before I feel something not so pleasant. My eyes widen, quickly getting off of him. I should have considered the position.

Ben rubs the back on his neck and holds himself up using an elbow, looking away. I rub my arm and stare at him. "Im sorry" I mumble. "Its alright.." He says. "I'm gonna go get some rest... see you tomorrow" I say, getting up and walking out.

This is going to be a long week.

'WOAH AUTHOR, YOU UPDATED.' I know right. This took me a while to come up with. Too many things are going on in my life and its not even funny it has messed up my school schedule, sleep schedule, and posting schedule up so much. Anyways I'm really trying, my waffle children. And peace.